Loneliness

blackrockjewmanlet

blackrockjewmanlet

Iron
i want to talk about problems that going round my head, i want to talk about something im worried about. But as a man I can’t complain to my gf or any female, cause it’s the biggest turn off. I can’t disscuss it with male friends cause they will not get me or they just stupid asf for serious talk.

Btw if you complain to girls, they will either make fun of you, either support you, but in head they already broked up with u or they will use it against you after some argue

What is a cure for male loneliness except drugs?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, blackrockjewmanlet and truthhurts
if u cant talk about your feelings with your gf breakup, it aint worth it, when i finally found the girl i could talk emotions with i wanted to marry her

• +1
Low T

• +1
stfu nigger. You dont understand what is overthinking. Bad thoughts are just spawning in your head and u can’t silence them. Thats why we have so many alcoholics and drug addicts, also look at male suicide rate

if u cant talk about your feelings with your gf breakup, it aint worth it, when i finally found the girl i could talk emotions with i wanted to marry her
It feels wrong, of course loving gf will support you, but she will still think about your weakness. She will remember that and when u will break up shes definitely will spread some shit about you. If no, bro you found Unicorn. Just carefully take her dna samples and froze them

Retard

• +1
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet
stfu nigger. You dont understand what is overthinking. Bad thoughts are just spawning in your head and u can’t silence them. Thats why we have so many alcoholics and drug addicts, also look at male suicide rate
- carbohydrate addict

It feels wrong, of course loving gf will support you, but she will still think about your weakness. She will remember that and when u will break up shes definitely will spread some shit about you. If no, bro you found Unicorn. Just carefully take her dna samples and froze them
oh no she moved a bit ago lol, but thats 1 in a life time for me because i already look like a little kid, so i dont really care to date anymore

but yeah women look at your weaknesses but a combative way to go about that is to be tall, if your tall you can get away with being more emotional

• +1
Reactions: blackrockjewmanlet
Talk to ur mom , that’s what I usually do , when I talk to male friends I get made fun of

Your father or any older male in your family