Loner = over

U

uksucks

Silver
How can girl approach and kiss me for minutes but still not want my dick??

Because she knew I came alone, 0 friends, walking across rhs floor from group to group

Women rather fuck sub5 than friendless autistic

Jfl at this world

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
I never wondered why foids look down on guys with no friends. Is having friends a code for being NT? Is it possible to be an NT loner?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and autistic_tendencies
I never wondered why foids look down on guys with no friends. Is having friends a code for being NT? Is it possible to be an NT loner?
If you burn enough bridges and end up alone definitely

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's a massive red flag. How can you not have even one friend unless you moved out of your city or something? Not having any friends indicates that you're incapable of socializing or maintaining friendships long-term, which in turn indicates that you might have personality issues that make you impossible to get along with.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Klasik616 and SecularIslamist
Yes they notice I don't have friends because I don't stay chatting with people on my phone and that makes them to have doubts and feel insecure around me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks
My school sees me as autistic freak…

Yes they notice I don't have friends because I don't stay chatting with people on my phone and that makes them to have doubts and feel insecure around me.
Or maybe most people are fake and use deception to manipulate people to get what they want?

I think its monkey brain tbh, people who work better in groups are better equipped to survive

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
My school sees me as autistic freak…
I'm not autistic but when I have to focus in class, I do it by staring a lot, and I do shit like staring at the wall in front of me when there's nothing to do and when I'm not feeling like using my phone. Also, instead of grabbing the book to read along with the teacher, I stare at the wall or something else in front of me, sometimes even the teacher, to not end up addicted to my phone or distracted.
It's like I just say "fuck the book, I don't need it because my brain memorizes all the information you say to me" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I'm not autistic but when I have to focus in class, I do it by staring a lot, and I do shit like staring at the wall in front of me when there's nothing to do and when I'm not feeling like using my phone. Also, instead of grabbing the book to read along with the teacher, I stare at the wall or something else in front of me, sometimes even the teacher, to not end up addicted to my phone or distracted.
It's like I just say "fuck the book, I don't need it because my brain memorizes all the information you say to me" :feelskek:
I try very hard not to stare but it probably makes it worse cause i just rapidly twist my head as my neck pops :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR