Long distance running is messing with you bros

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
It's common knowledge at this point that long distance exercise lowers testosterone and increases risk of HCM (Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy), and let's not forget it fucks up your joints.

I used to run everyday and was pretty damn good at it, but eventually began feeling constantly sick and lacking the energy to do anything about it despite people telling me it gives you more energy and improves heart function. I ended up quitting for a while and everything went back to normal, although I still didn't believe it could have been anything to do with running as I did the recommended amount, and when I started running again I felt weak and constant heart pain, palpitations.

I can't remember the source but this graph shows how over time, running causes scarring in the heart, ageing it faster.

I still run from time to time but I'd only recommend running as a boost to lose weight, although I'm no doctor.

This is a pretty basic thread but I'm gonna post it anyways.

http://main.poliquingroup.com/Artic...nce_Exercise_Lowers_Testosterone_What_To.aspx
https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/conditions/cardiomyopathy/hypertrophic-cardiomyopathy

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
LDRs would still probs slay bitches on the track team and not be on this site

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
>cardio
>Gains
Pick 1

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
didnt watch a single second of the video but normal/light cardio is legit and healthy...obvious dont do marathon training

swimming a 30min everyday in the morning is ideal...did this for 4month 4-5 times per week and it was legit

however lazycel so i dont do it anymore

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SquareChinOrDeath, SomethingOff and 2 others
The way I look at it is, your heart is a muscle. Things wear out, they're not ever-lasting. Hearts, joints. You can definitely wear shit out through overuse. More so with high impact activities like running. You want some degree of high impact activity to keep your bones healthy, but too much and you're leaving yourself open to all kinds of injuries and problems in the future.

It's not just running. When you speak to older lifters in the gym they'll usually delight in telling you about all of the injuries they've accumulated and which they have to take into account when they lift. I spoke to one guy who said he can't even lift his kid because he'd screwed his pecks by pressing too much.

Like everything else that's good for you, exercise can backfire if you do too much of it. Trouble is, there's a lot of talk and advice about motivating yourself to exercise, but little about how to pace yourself sensibly. So people take the idea of exercise being good for them and think there's a boundless, linear relationship between exercise and health in which doing twice the exercise will always result in twice the health. In actual fact it's a law of diminishing returns.

• +1
Reactions: highT and mojopin
@Afrikancel dont let him get away with this ?
Should have tagged @blackoutwhitein aka hippocel aka fat Dom nigga aka FDN

jfl

The way I look at it is, your heart is a muscle. Things wear out, they're not ever-lasting. Hearts, joints. You can definitely wear shit out through overuse. More so with high impact activities like running. You want some degree of high impact activity to keep your bones healthy, but too much and you're leaving yourself open to all kinds of injuries and problems in the future.

It's not just running. When you speak to older lifters in the gym they'll usually delight in telling you about all of the injuries they've accumulated and which they have to take into account when they lift. I spoke to one guy who said he can't even lift his kid because he'd screwed his pecks by pressing too much.

Like everything else that's good for you, exercise can backfire if you do too much of it. Trouble is, there's a lot of talk and advice about motivating yourself to exercise, but little about how to pace yourself sensibly. So people take the idea of exercise being good for them and think there's a boundless, linear relationship between exercise and health in which doing twice the exercise will always result in twice the health. In actual fact it's a law of diminishing returns.
Wow this was beautifully written
Should have tagged @blackoutwhitein aka hippocel aka fat Dom nigga aka FDN

jfl
Oh no :feelsmega:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT

3 digit iq for sure

• +1
Reactions: highT
All I see is two monkeys ???
Bolt is the ultimate BBC. No other BBC mpgs him. He is 6'5 and god teir frame. Tiny waist.
One of the few BBCs that even white high class jbs worship
Fc103b99 ba8d 4e76 b358 b882a3841388

Fc103b99 ba8d 4e76 b358 b882a3841388

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
cant even run well cuz im bow legged

what do you consider long distance running?

I would run for 30 minute and attempt to get 4 miles in then just do a long brisk walk for alot of calories burned when trying to lose bf

if your trying to bulk, you can still distance run but you should do it on your rest days , maybe 1-2x a week rather then everyday.