Long Eyelashes, and it’s importance on Eye Area Attractiveness.

relax.calm

relax.calm

Iron
In this thread,
I will be demonstrating the
Importance of Eyelashes, its effects on overall Eye Area Attractiveness and HOW to get the ideal Eyelashes.

1. Why are Eyelashes important?!

Well… to put it simply, eyelashes protect your eyes “newsflash”, but let’s dig in deeper on how it keeps your eyes from looking unhealthy.

First of all, what do the eyelashes protect you from?
From dust, from bad air maybe, from debris that may cause bad eyesight or infections, and falling of moisture such as rain, sweat, fog or snow and it protects your eyes from UV rays

It’s affects on the eye colour and scalera:
Let’s dig in more.

Having shorter Eyelashes, may make your scalera (the white part of the eye) a bit more red than usual, since it won’t protect you from some bad air or small dusts as much as longer Eyelashes.
This automatically makes your eyes look unhealthy and make your eye colour more unnoticeable. But that is far from what else Eyelashes could do for your attractiveness.

2. The overall effects on Eye Area Attractiveness

This won’t take long to explain,
The benefits on attractiveness:

-
Increases PFL (Palpebra fissure length)
(The distance from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye)

- May change your Canthal Tilt
(Using an Eyelash curler)

- More healthier look

- Balances out your facial dimorphism
(Especially if you look too masculine)

- Increase in attractiveness by 10-20%

Here are some examples I got from the internet:
IMG 7539

IMG 7538

IMG 7537

Now this doesn’t show much, so I decided to make something on my own to give you a clearer picture of what I mean

Here is a known Brazilian Model,
Who got famous on TikTok and looks absolutely striking, masculine and well balanced
IMG 7533
This is what he posted on his Instagram story, and I noticed that something was giving him a much better look
So I decided to edit what I saw and BOOM
Look at the video closely

View attachment 3108859
Now I didn’t even edit his PFL a bit, or changed anything else
(Except the eye fold which was a small mistake in the process, but it has nothing to do with what I’m talking about rn)
Notice how the cut out eyelashes look weird on him,

how he has got a more “lazy eye” look,

how he has got a smaller eye look,

how it overall ruined his facial proportions, colouring and harmony

This shows that Eyelashes are very much important for your overall appearance and your eye area attractiveness.
Now that I showed enough reasons why long lashes look good…

3. How do you get the Ideal Eyelashes?

Simple…
Cheap and Easy ways:

Eyelash Serum
Buy a good quality, well trusted Eyelash Serum, and carefully apply it on your Eyelashes in morning, as well as at night before bed

Castor, Rosemary or Coconut Oil on Eyelashes
Same principle as the Eyelash Serum, but it is a more natural way but it takes longer. It is longer lasting though

Moisturise the Eyelashes
This is simple, either use natural remedies such as aloe vera and apply it on your eyelashes for hydration, or just order a good quality all natural hair moisturiser and apply it gently on your eyelashes

Take Supplements
Great quality supplements generally that are healthy for hair, may grow your eyelashes and make it denser and healthier, so here are good supplements

- Biotin
- Zinc
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Collagen supplements
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin E
-Saw Palmetto

Lastly: Putting styling gel on Eyelashes
This is a technique that keeps your eyelashes curled throughout the day and will keep them curled no matter what you do to them (if you’re using a strong styling gel)
This can also be used instead of your normal eyelash curler

I hope this thread helped you a lot and answered many questions and solved a lot

Thanks for reading and make sure to give a good review on my first thread that I’m posting

👋👋

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, billymidnight, halloweed and 6 others
waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, greywind, lebronjames23 and 7 others
Good reminder tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
bone broths grows lashes don't give a fuck if you don't take it or not, but it does work

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and relax.calm
Good thread.
Keep in mind though that straight eyelashes the way they exist on most men don't really create that effect, because they're not visible in front of the upper eyelid=no contrast.

The model in your post has naturally curly lashes that create that great contrast.

One can curl them ofc, but unless one is really careful it will show close up because eyelash curlers will create a "crimp" in the lashes.

PS: also, its kind of embarassing when it starts raining or you go swimming and the eyelashes go from curled to straight again...

• +1
Reactions: relax.calm
dnrd + water

• +1
Reactions: ominion and NZb6Air
In this thread,
Importance of Eyelashes, its effects on overall Eye Area Attractiveness and HOW to get the ideal Eyelashes.

Well… to put it simply, eyelashes protect your eyes “newsflash”, but let’s dig in deeper on how it keeps your eyes from looking unhealthy.

From dust, from bad air maybe, from debris that may cause bad eyesight or infections, and falling of moisture such as rain, sweat, fog or snow and it protects your eyes from UV rays

Let’s dig in more.

Having shorter Eyelashes, may make your scalera (the white part of the eye) a bit more red than usual, since it won’t protect you from some bad air or small dusts as much as longer Eyelashes.
This automatically makes your eyes look unhealthy and make your eye colour more unnoticeable. But that is far from what else Eyelashes could do for your attractiveness.

-

- More healthier look

View attachment 3108846

View attachment 3108847

View attachment 3108848

Now this doesn’t show much, so I decided to make something on my own to give you a clearer picture of what I mean

Who got famous on TikTok and looks absolutely striking, masculine and well balanced
View attachment 3108854This is what he posted on his Instagram story, and I noticed that something was giving him a much better look

View attachment 3108859
(Except the eye fold which was a small mistake in the process, but it has nothing to do with what I’m talking about rn)

This shows that Eyelashes are very much important for your overall appearance and your eye area attractiveness.

Simple…
Cheap and Easy ways:

Eyelash Serum
Buy a good quality, well trusted Eyelash Serum, and carefully apply it on your Eyelashes in morning, as well as at night before bed

Same principle as the Eyelash Serum, but it is a more natural way but it takes longer. It is longer lasting though

Moisturise the Eyelashes
This is simple, either use natural remedies such as aloe vera and apply it on your eyelashes for hydration, or just order a good quality all natural hair moisturiser and apply it gently on your eyelashes

Take Supplements
Great quality supplements generally that are healthy for hair, may grow your eyelashes and make it denser and healthier, so here are good supplements

- Biotin
- Zinc
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Collagen supplements
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin E
-Saw Palmetto

I hope this thread helped you a lot and answered many questions and solved a lot

Thanks for reading and make sure to give a good review on my first thread that I’m posting

👋👋
Just drink a drop of topical minoxidil everyday. Only sides are body hair growing faster.

• +1
Reactions: Billar and NZb6Air
In this thread,

Let’s dig in more.

-

- More healthier look

View attachment 3108846

View attachment 3108847

View attachment 3108848

View attachment 3108854This is what he posted on his Instagram story, and I noticed that something was giving him a much better look

View attachment 3108859

Simple…
Cheap and Easy ways:

Eyelash Serum

Moisturise the Eyelashes

Take Supplements

- Biotin
- Zinc
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Collagen supplements
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin E
-Saw Palmetto

This is a technique that keeps your eyelashes curled throughout the day and will keep them curled no matter what you do to them (if you’re using a strong styling gel)

👋👋
Kaua looks great, btw the video isn't showing for me

Just think how much of a subhuman u are before going to sleep and cry for a hour straight every night and you'll get mogger eyelashes in no time:feelsez:

• So Sad
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr
In this thread,

Let’s dig in more.

-

- More healthier look

View attachment 3108846

View attachment 3108847

View attachment 3108848

View attachment 3108859

Simple…
Cheap and Easy ways:

Eyelash Serum

Moisturise the Eyelashes

Take Supplements

- Biotin
- Zinc
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Collagen supplements
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin E
-Saw Palmetto

👋👋
Dnrd chatgpt

What about applying topical minoxidil on the eyelashes

What about applying topical minoxidil on the eyelashes
I wouldn’t recommend putting that on your eyelashes since it won’t absorb like how it would absorb in your hair,
Just get the supplement saw palmetto and it’ll block DHT in most of your hair follicles while increasing hair density and volume.
And putting essential oils such as castor oil or rosemary oil on your eyelashes already does the trick by stimulating blood circulation a little bit and makes your eyelashes a lot more denser while stimulating growth.
Hope this helped

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
Oral minoxidil + castor oil

The other things you named is cope

long eyelashes and thick brows litteraly ascended my eyes to chad

tier from normie asf and get them constantly complimented

it’s actually such a self cuck to not even attempt oral minxodil and latisse

Oral minoxidil + castor oil

The other things you named is cope
castor oil is also cope

and shit like muh vitamins and saw palmetto will do fucking nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
In this thread,

Let’s dig in more.

-

- More healthier look

View attachment 3108846

View attachment 3108847

View attachment 3108848

View attachment 3108859

Simple…
Cheap and Easy ways:

Eyelash Serum

Moisturise the Eyelashes

Take Supplements

- Biotin
- Zinc
- Omega 3
- Vitamin C
- Collagen supplements
-Vitamin D
-Vitamin E
-Saw Palmetto

👋👋
The Video isn’t showing up for some reason…
So here another try