if you hate ur eye area simply grow long eyelashes

literally look at this fucking guy, his eyelids are crazy
IMG 0174

but then these are the comments about him

IMG 0175

this guy is so low Psl but girls love his eyes so much

IMG 0173

IMG 0171

before surgery, grow longer eyelashes and eyebrows, and get contacts, see if youll hate your eye area after that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, billymidnight, Snowskinned and 5 others
before surgery, grow longer eyelashes and eyebrows, and get contacts, see if youll hate your eye area after that.
Are you fucking dumb? I live 30 years on this shit planet called earth, I have never cut my eyebrows or eyelashes short and you tell me that I should grow my eyelashes/eyebrows to get PSL boost? Please delete account and maybe something more you fucking dumb idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, billymidnight, Beastimmung and 3 others
Are you fucking dumb? I live 30 years on this shit planet called earth, I have never cut my eyebrows or eyelashes short and you tell me that I should grow my eyelashes/eyebrows to get PSL boost? Please delete account and maybe something more you fucking dumb idiot.
30 years and you still can't speak English correctly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, billymidnight, beautyiswhatwedesir and 1 other person
fucking retarded ass, You can still fucking acsend your eye area with Products like Minox and latisse if you think its over and its all about surgery you are never trying jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc), St.TikTokcel, aids and 1 other person
Retard joined in 2020 and still rots here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Snowskinned and beautyiswhatwedesir
Just do something impossible bro theory

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
this nigga ugly asf

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, FUE Mogger and The Dark Phoenix
@beautyiswhatwedesir jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LooksmaxAutist, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
fucking retarded ass, You can still fucking acsend your eye area with Products like Minox and latisse if you think its over and its all about surgery you are never trying jfl
Any argument you dumb fucking bitch? Your gayfriend said that "just don't cut YOUR EYELESHES AND YOU WILL BE GOOD" while 100% of men don't do it. You are fuckign idiot please rope you fucking dumb idiot, but suck your bf dick before roping.

Any argument you dumb fucking bitch? Your gayfriend said that "just don't cut YOUR EYELESHES AND YOU WILL BE GOOD" while 100% of men don't do it. You are fuckign idiot please rope you fucking dumb idiot, but suck your bf dick before roping.
no one fucking mentioned cutting eyelashes you fucking retarded cuck:lul:

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
My minox arriving soon

if you hate ur eye area simply grow long eyelashes first sentence of your gay friend which means what I said. Rope loser:confused:
Eyelashes ascend eye area but imo they shouldn't be curled

where do i even fucking start here

1. the first two pictures are using HEAVY filters

2. its not so much the length of the lashes (i have long lashes) but the CURL that makes them pop and women lust after them.
> you either have a natural curl or you dont. In that case you can only use an eyelash curler or get a perm

just having straight long lashes is not giving you that effect.

and 3. Never ever apply minoxidil directly on your eyelids

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
where do i even fucking start here

1. the first two pictures are using HEAVY filters

2. its not so much the length of the lashes (i have long lashes) but the CURL that makes them pop and women lust after them.
> you either have a natural curl or you dont. In that case you can only use an eyelash curler or get a perm

just having straight long lashes is not giving you that effect.

and 3. Never ever apply minoxidil directly on your eyelids
minox is for the eyebrows, latisse is for the eyelashes

Mine are decently long but they don’t stand out for some reason

'simply grow lashes'
not everyone has the genetic potential for it retard
you are showing people with the top 0.1% of eyelashes

'simply grow lashes'
not everyone has the genetic potential for it retard
you are showing people with the top 0.1% of eyelashes
Hmmm…

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    857.5 KB · Views: 0
why would i need to cope i have good eyelashes
then why are we having this convo. all im saying is that you use products, you dont magically grow them. some people have very short eyelashes but can acsend with products that im gatekeeping rn

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
then why are we having this convo. all im saying is that you use products, you dont magically grow them. some people have very short eyelashes but can acsend with products that im gatekeeping rn
What are you gatekeeping

Gatekeeping products that grow your eyelashes? :feelskek:

Anything you are using is already known on here.

we are having this argument because you think everyone can get long curled lashes when it’s simply not in their genetic potential

What a fucking surprise, the most known product (even to normies) is what you are gatekeeping…
do you know more products that can acsend eyelashes?