Long fasts

D

Deleted member 90988

Iron
i wanna starvemax or do longfasts but i struggle with sleep what do i do

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, likenesss and billymidnight
No need to do long fasts, just lose weight normally and dont risk the downsides lol

• +1
Reactions: watah, Gaygymmaxx, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Eat more calories until you can sleep but keep them to a minimum. Also youre retarded for starving, eat 1200cal a day with lots of protein and fats and a bit less carbs so your metabolism doesnt get fucked

Eat more calories until you can sleep but keep them to a minimum. Also youre retarded for starving, eat 1200cal a day with lots of protein and fats and a bit less carbs so your metabolism doesnt get fucked
ye that works for sleep but i got really bad binge ed so either no food or jus eating normal but that causes me to binge too so js starve to leanmax atp

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Define “know what u doing “
major thing is not doing a REALLY long fast like 5 days or a week but like a day or 2 and upping the calories a little in the remaining days of the week so you dont drop drastic amounts of weight(if u wanna be healthy) and 2nd thind micronutrient defficiency eat nutrient dense foods and hit all micro RDI and count weekly burned calories but with long fasts as i said sleep is an issue and idk how to fix it but for a day or two long fast it shouldnt be an issue

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
ye that works for sleep but i got really bad binge ed so either no food or jus eating normal but that causes me to binge too so js starve to leanmax atp
I know how you feel, im on 1500cal a day+500cal of cardio a day and i feel hungry in the evening. Try to eat cucumbers drenched in lemon, chilli and some salt (or a lot if you dont mind some facial bloat). For dessert put 1 cup grapes in the freezer and add a tiny bit of lemon juice, or eat popcorn with tons of chilli, salt, and i stead of butter do a tbsp of olive oil. These will surely prevent you from binge eating, and even if you binge on them, 1 cucumber has 25 calories so if you eat 10 youre still good. 1 cup of grapes has like 50cal and 1 cup of popped popcorn has 35 cal

I know how you feel, im on 1500cal a day+500cal of cardio a day and i feel hungry in the evening. Try to eat cucumbers drenched in lemon, chilli and some salt (or a lot if you dont mind some facial bloat). For dessert put 1 cup grapes in the freezer and add a tiny bit of lemon juice, or eat popcorn with tons of chilli, salt, and i stead of butter do a tbsp of olive oil. These will surely prevent you from binge eating, and even if you binge on them, 1 cucumber has 25 calories so if you eat 10 youre still good. 1 cup of grapes has like 50cal and 1 cup of popped popcorn has 35 cal
thanks for advice,might do OMAD with a big ass meal too whatever works

• +1
Reactions: likenesss