long hair+ beard or short hair + clean shaven?

D

Deleted member 11054

Iron
which one suits me best?

Attachments

• video-1633585247 (1).mp4
    553.9 KB
  • video-1629573041 (2).mp4
    1.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Short hair with beard

Short hair with beard

Beard mogs giga hard.

Clean looks weird and beard looks good
oh, really? thx buddy, and what about the hair?
I saw your post about hair + jaw and you seemed to understand a lot

oh, really? thx buddy, and what about the hair?
I saw your post about hair + jaw and you seemed to understand a lot
Looks good. Keep it medium on the sides as it is. Don’t go shorter. Cuz you have a rectanhular face. If your hair was shorter it would look too long.

just stick with your style tbh looks good.

If you ever wanna try something try long hair and never go short. Don’t know if it fits you but if yo ever feel you need smtj fresh go longer and not shorter.

Looks good. Keep it medium on the sides as it is. Don’t go shorter. Cuz you have a rectanhular face. If your hair was shorter it would look too long.

just stick with your style tbh looks good.

If you ever wanna try something try long hair and never go short. Don’t know if it fits you but if yo ever feel you need smtj fresh go longer and not shorter.
thxxx, and never use fringe, right? i think its make my face rounded

and about the bard, u think im looks worse clean shaven because my BF? I saw on this site that square jaws shouldn't wear beards, but i never understood why ppl like dellissola has huge improvemente with beard

and about the bard, u think im looks worse clean shaven because my BF? I saw on this site that square jaws shouldn't wear beards, but i never understood why ppl like dellissola has huge improvemente with beard
Your gonions are too high/ ramus too short to be considered a good jaw. Long straight mandible doesn’t equal good jaw. It’s isn’t bad bit far from being a halo so you still need a beard

Lmao thats not long hair tho :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Idk about the fringe. Try it. If it suits you I would still Go with hair up since fringe is for kids

Your gonions are too high/ ramus too short to be considered a good jaw. Long straight mandible doesn’t equal good jaw. It’s isn’t bad bit far from being a halo so you still need a beard
sure, will try this style until i got leanmaxx,
Screenshot 28

then i will try clean shaven the last time, and see whats happen