Long hair in men is female gaze

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
By female gaze I mean the eyes of adolescent girls and young adult women, the females that are more important, not pumped and dumped hags that prefer muscular rich guys with beards.

Angelic hair. Adolescent chicks were fangirling over this man back in the day.

Swinging back and forth. Left and right. Perfect.

Of course, it depends on the phenotype.

Long hair can also hide some flaws like a big forehead or an inferior jaw.

Shaved hair is ridiculous, boyos. It gives us a pathetic subhuman face.

If your hair grows down, let it grow until you resemble a rockstar in his prime like Robert Plant and have fun drowning in vaginas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vzidel, IAMNOTANINCEL, TsarTsar444 and 14 others
By female gaze I mean the eyes of adolescent girls and young adult women, the females that are more important, not pumped and dumped hags that prefer muscular rich guys with beards.

View attachment 2988009

View attachment 2988031

View attachment 2988037

If your hair grows down, let it grow until you resemble a rockstar in his prime like Robert Plant and have fun drowning in vaginas.
Looking masculine is way better than looking like a faggot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1 and 5'7 zoomer
Looking masculine is way better than looking like a faggot

Long hair works in a muscular body. Shaved hair is ridiculous, masculine or not. Beard is only important to older women. In the end, how women respond to you speaks louder. If having that gay vibe helps you in some way, go for it. Caring about male respect is fine, but do not underestimate the importance of femininity in men's beauty. Harmony is the key.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marelago, DeadTrees, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Long hair works in a muscular body. Shaved hair is ridiculous, masculine or not. Beard is only important to older women. In the end, how women respond to you speaks louder. If having that gay vibe helps you in some way, go for it. Caring about male respect is fine, but do not underestimate the importance of femininity in men's beauty. Harmony is the key.
Yes u can be ugly and masculine or pretty and feminine

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Thats too long imo, like lorenzo slightly long is ideal
IMG 3067

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, HTN_Mentalcel, Sprinkles and 4 others
I got most attention from girls back when I had shoulder lenght hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, bloomercel and Madridista
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
⚠️BEWARE⚠️ OP IS A DANGEROUS HOMOSEXUAL WHO WANTS TO LOOKSMIN YOU❗❗❗

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, SensitiveYoungMan, Jəəyʣi and 9 others
That sounds amazing. Do you intend to let it grow again?
I can't unfortunately, would also take me 2 or so years to get to that lenght again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Madridista

View attachment 2988009

View attachment 2988031

View attachment 2988037

Long hair appeals to primal women

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and halloweed

View attachment 2988009

View attachment 2988031

View attachment 2988037

long hair is objectively better but it depends on location not just age range. for example i live in a shithole where all girls prefer masculine ogres with buzzcut, doesnt matter if shes 12 or 18 or 30 she will like stupid looking male gaze types

makes me wish i lived somewhere different in which girls had preferences that actually made fucking sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, ambi, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
long hair is objectively better but it depends on location not just age range. for example i live in a shithole where all girls prefer masculine ogres with buzzcut, doesnt matter if shes 12 or 18 or 30 she will like stupid looking male gaze types

makes me wish i lived somewhere different in which girls had preferences that actually made fucking sense
Made up dalit garbage @russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and Madridista
Long hair mogs, it has always been known. The key is to not look homeless, you have to use leave-in moisturizer daily and make it look nice every day.

Long hair signals supreme hair genetics + youth and fertility, it makes women wet and always has. Also it can hide massive flaws in your face as well as frame it nicely.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Madridista

EEcel life

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and DeadTrees

View attachment 2988009

View attachment 2988031

View attachment 2988037

Fuuuuckkkk look at that niggers stomach flop around like jelly, gross asf

Completely different in every regard
no it’s not and can you stop following me around retard, i live here you don’t, i think im the one who knows how it works here

no it’s not and can you stop following me around retard, i live here you don’t, i think im the one who knows how it works here
You don't know jack shit you utter poofta.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, try2beme and St.TikTokcel
yea sure some braindead troll on an online forum knows my country better than me, very smart
>see a wee dalit with a buzzuct
>those countries are the same!
High IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra
He looks good admit
Yes, but I like him more in other photos.
I know someone who looks quite similar to Zurzolo (I'm Italian, too).

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Didn't u mention in a post how your hair grows upwards and is of wolly type mediterranean texture? Long hair is a huge pain for this, its only nordics and north euroes in general that can rock longer dirty blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Madridista
Didn't u mention in a post how your hair grows upwards and is of wolly type mediterranean texture? Long hair is a huge pain for this, its only nordics and north euroes in general that can rock longer dirty blonde hair
You think he meant thick hair? Then yeah its a pain

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You think he meant thick hair? Then yeah its a pain
Basically wavy/curly hair mostly that has a wool like texture on the side temples, this is actually the reason why ethnics like turks and arabs worship those memed undercuts, i used to think they are low iq normies but i understood it once i grew my hair out all the way to my waist at one point and unless i spend 1 hour on it every day it just made me look like a homeless neanderthal because brushing this type of hair is insane cancer

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver and Madridista
Didn't u mention in a post how your hair grows upwards and is of wolly type mediterranean texture?
Good memory. Though my hair isn't wolly, it's wavy at the top and straight in the sides.

Long hair is a huge pain for this, its only nordics and north euroes in general that can rock longer dirty blonde hair
I know.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Screenshot 20240619 130311 Gallery

This is how it would look like after 1 hour of annoying painful maintenance

Screenshot 20240619 130826 Gallery

And this is with the most basic light brushing st most, homelessmaxing

Unless you have the type of hair that north europeans which i regulary have seen irl have then i don't recommend you fall for long hair, its not worth it even with peak maintenance, similar effects could be achieved with just low-medium

• Woah
View attachment 2989092

View attachment 2989096

Unless you have the type of hair that north europeans which i regulary have seen irl have then i don't recommend you fall for long hair, its not worth it even with peak maintenance, similar effects could be achieved with just low-medium
Broo that looks so fucking good in pic #1

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
Imagine having long hair for 14 years and a relationship with it for 10 @WishIwasChico you fucking dumpling.

• +1
3245974 AFE61A80 D741 406C B3CD F6146019F485

This haircut mogs

• +1
Yep can confirm. I've had long hair for about 5 years ages 23-28. Mogged pretty much every guy, especially during covid when i could cover up my subhuman face. But it's difficult to maintain long hair, especially if you start norwooding.
View attachment 2989092

View attachment 2989096

brutal, i have fine black hair and simply showering it turns into mogger hair or used to before i got a haircut thanks to my dad who is hitler reborn and doesn't understand female gaze, he thinks long hair is homeless or gay shit, yet everywhere i went when i had long hair i had foids staring. go to the hospital or appointments and female nurse/doc always mention my hair and how it's so nice etc. It's massive female gaze tbh, if you have fine black hair not some curly retarded mutt shit.
balding fucks up long hair though so yh that sucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, Madridista and St.TikTokcel
Hair too long looks terrible, it only looks good if you're a nordic with straight dirty blond hair, otherwise you're gonna look homeless.

2483286 Untitled 1

This haircut looks much better.

• +1