Long hair is an extension of the nervous system that allows you to have a better sense around your surroundings

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Long hair is an extension of the nervous system that allows you to have a better sense around your surroundings
por-que-los-indios-usaban-el-cabello-largo-600x321.jpg

i think he was joking. but actually seems like a legit theory.

its not natural to cut your hair. its natural to grow it.

thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Ranjeet Dipshit, becomingnearperfect and 4 others
mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, aspiringexcel and PointOfNoReturn
This is factual. Vril Society kept their hair long as cerebral extensions to telepathically communicate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
This is factual. Vril Society kept their hair long as cerebral extensions to telepathically communicate.
Remove twerking girl nigga, its not cool.

thoughts?
Nah i feel like more concentrated when i shaved out

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Long hair = natural sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, aspiringexcel, iam good boy and 3 others
it is feminine

• WTF
Reactions: ArcticStorm
it is feminine
doesnt matter, your bone structure is what determines how feminine you are. NO matter how long or short your hair is, you will be seen as feminine if you don't mog with muscles and bone structure

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Allornothing, Deleted member 26859 and 3 others
there are no nerves in your hair you retard

you'll laugh at superstitious zoomer girls and then type shit like this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Ranjeet Dipshit, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I almost never see hot girls w long haired guys. But maybe it’s because I don’t see many long haired guys in general or because on average guys with high paying jobs are forced to cut their hair.

I don’t know.

I know many hot girls have told me to cut off my long hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Also keep in mind that masculine lesbians always cut their hair shorter in order to represent masculinity. And the fem lesbian will have long hair.

it is feminine
and its masculine to go to a hairdressers every few weeks and get ur hair cut and shaped up into a gay little style and gel it?

thats more masculine than leaving ur hair to grow to however you want?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vinn98, Miniskull, !MagicMan777 and 2 others
medium length hair = infinite appeal

• +1
Reactions: Kama, !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 26859
That Long hair intuition

• JFL

thoughts?
there's a whole theory about this, that it works as a sixth sense and similar to those hairs cats have. i need to look deeper into it

but tbh anything past medium lenght hair is a looksmin. short has its advantages like skin protection and aesthetics without the disadvantages of long hair (insects, easy to grab in fights...)

some people benefit from longer hair but a short haired chad will win over a long haired chad
doesnt matter, your bone structure is what determines how feminine you are. NO matter how long or short your hair is, you will be seen as feminine if you don't mog with muscles and bone structure

View attachment 2487076View attachment 2487078View attachment 2487075
it still looks like shit, it has 0 sexual appeal imagine them fucking a bitch, looks submissive and dirty.

• +1

thoughts?
that is common knowledge lol rlly common i thought

look about what the mexicans tribes said about it, they were 100% right

i can make a thread about it if u want

long hair = better sense

Also keep in mind that masculine lesbians always cut their hair shorter in order to represent masculinity. And the fem lesbian will have long hair.
unhealthy woman / unhealthy mind woman = short hair

do you know why woman haircuters (niggas who remove hair as job) remove more hair on pretty woman then normale one"s? So there is less competition (there is a study about it)

long hair on a woman is a nature signal that everything goes ok on her body and mind

go to a lgbt parade, all woman all have short hair at it, look at that study "40% of liberal femenism woman have a mental illnes" its all connected

Last edited:
that is common knowledge lol rlly common i thought

look about what the mexicans tribes said about it, they were 100% right

i can make a thread about it if u want

long hair = better sense
yeah can u make one and tag me? sounds interesting

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
unhealthy woman / unhealthy mind woman = short hair

do you know why woman haircuters (niggas who remove hair as job) remove more hair on pretty woman then normale one"s? So there is less competition (there is a study about it)

long hair on a woman is a nature signal that everything goes ok on her body and mind

go to a lgbt parade, all woman all have short hair at it, look at that study "40% of liberal femenism woman have a mental illnes" its all connected
No the hottest lesbians have long hair

What’s next growing out finger nails and toe nails as long as possible and not trimming them because it’s natural?

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and Deleted member 26859
What’s next growing out finger nails and toe nails as long as possible and not trimming them because it’s natural?
yea ideal for scratchmaxxing and winning fights

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
JFL at the retards who think that this is natural.

History even shows that men have always believed that short hair on men, and long hair on women is natural. Even the Bible says this:

1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

• Hmm...

History even shows that men have always believed that short hair on men, and long hair on women is natural. Even the Bible says this:

1 Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
how so? did jesus not have long hair himself?

how so? did jesus not have long hair himself?
No, Jesus never had long hair. It's a Catholic myth. The reason paintings depict him as having it was because they were painted in a time when long hair was fashionable.

I agree. Hair is life.

So in nature you would try to cut off you hair with some sharpened stone ???
History even shows that men have always believed that short hair on men, and long hair on women is natural.
"In many cultures throughout history, cutting or shaving the hair on men has been seen as a sign of subordination. In ancient Greece and much of Babylon, long hair was a symbol of economic and social power, while a shaved head was the sign of a slave. This was a way of the slave-owner establishing the slave's body as their property by literally removing a part of their personhood and individuality."
Even the Bible says this:
The bible is about being a brainless slave not surprised that you consider it a source of guidance.

The bible is about being a brainless slave not surprised that you consider it a source of guidance.

"Muh Bible is cucked jewish fables that persuades you into slavery!" Not that a rich tall chad with 1000 women wrote an entire book on how to become wealthy.

Ignored. You showed one paragraph from Wikipedia :lul:. Did you also read that "The Egyptian priest class (the third highest) ritualistically removed all hair from head to toe by plucking it."

Even more retarded is not believing that swords and razors didn't exist. "And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair." Ezekiel 5:1

Surely women will see this and drown their panties when they glory in your economic and social power :feelshah:!!!

View attachment 2530106
"Muh Bible is cucked jewish fables that persuades you into slavery!" Not that a rich tall chad with 1000 women wrote an entire book on how to become wealthy.
Turn the other cheek. Bitch.
Ignored. You showed one paragraph from Wikipedia :lul:. Did you also read that "The Egyptian priest class (the third highest) ritualistically removed all hair from head to toe by plucking it."
Egyptian priests would also get circumcised. So thank you for confirming my point.
Even more retarded is not believing that swords and razors didn't exist. "And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair." Ezekiel 5:1
Well no naturallly there are no sword and razors. When you re born in the woods there isnt a mine and a forge next to you.
Surely women will see this and drown their panties when they glory in your economic and social power :feelshah:!!!
You used history to make the point that men are supposed to have short hair. I countered this argument. That s it.