Long midface is better than compact

Lovecraftscat

Lovecraftscat

Iron
The ideal midface for men is 0,95-1,05, but it's better to be slightly below that than above that. So many attractive and appealing actors, like Ian Somerhalder, Christian Bale, and Johnny Depp. Now in comparison, there aren't many super attractive men with wide midfaces, sure there are some models like Jordan Barrett but they are male gaze and have 0 appeal to actual women and make you look like an ogre. low midface is very dimorphic, it looks masculine in a high-class type of way and it's also striking, I think wide midface is a feminine feature since it's more forgivable on female faces than on men, wide IPD is also usually a feminine feature and women also tend to have more compact faces in general

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Alexios, Chinlet Ascension and 2 others
100% agree tho long midface as female is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: yolan and Alexios
Christian bale looks weird, and is heavily overrated

There are also many chads with overly compact midfaces too, Archie cranch and Fernando lindez mog everyone you listed bar Somerhalder.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Elijah_leo, fluoride1337 and 2 others
only difference is that you can't elongate a face, but it's not hard to shorten it if it's caused by the philtrum.

The ideal midface for men is 0,95-1,05, but it's better to be slightly below that than above that. So many attractive and appealing actors, like Ian Somerhalder, Christian Bale, and Johnny Depp. Now in comparison, there aren't many super attractive men with wide midfaces, sure there are some models like Jordan Barrett but they are male gaze and have 0 appeal to actual women and make you look like an ogre. low midface is very dimorphic, it looks masculine in a high-class type of way and it's also striking, I think wide midface is a feminine feature since it's more forgivable on female faces than on men, wide IPD is also usually a feminine feature and women also tend to have more compact faces in general
its not about mid face
jordan barret in 2016 was glazed by everyone, now he looks like a model, thats different.
Most of models aren't "pretty" they just got modeling features like crazy alien hollow cheeks or shit.

only difference is that you can't elongate a face, but it's not hard to shorten it if it's caused by the philtrum.
People told me mouthbreathing works, but I don't wanna fuck up my side profile, which is close to ideal rn

its not about mid face
jordan barret in 2016 was glazed by everyone, now he looks like a model, thats different.
Most of models aren't "pretty" they just got modeling features like crazy alien hollow cheeks or shit.
Yeah, I just used JB as an example of someone with a very wide midface

Christian bale looks weird, and is heavily overrated

There are also many chads with overly compact midfaces too, Archie cranch and Fernando lindez mog everyone you listed bar Somerhalder.
Both of these have midfaces in the ideal range, I am talking about people who have a genuinely ogre midface of above 1.05 or even above 1.1

Both of these have midfaces in the ideal range, I am talking about people who have a genuinely ogre midface of above 1.05 or even above 1.1
Archie cranch has 1.09 and fernando lindez has 1.12

how can one shorten philtrum ?

lip lift ?

how would someone shorten the mid face if it’s caused by long Philtrum? Lip lift?