Long Midface Solution

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
If I have a high bf% and I lose the fat could my midface ratio get better. Does Mewing improve your midface?

No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
If I have a high bf% and I lose the fat could my midface ratio get better. Does Mewing work to improve your midface?
losing fat wont impact midface, mewing will but unclear if you will be able to execute in such a way where you can make notable changes in the adequate timeframe. Chewing will also have an impact on shortening the midface.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
yes when you get low body fat your eyes move apart a bit

Yo somebody ban this guy for being so fucking dumb @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20370 and Gengar
losing fat wont impact midface, mewing will but unclear if you will be able to execute in such a way where you can make notable changes in the adequate timeframe. Chewing will also have an impact on shortening the midface.
I'm 16 rn and still going through puberty. If I mew and chew super well could that improve my midface and/or improve my lower third so it harmonises with my long midface?

Lefort lll

I'm 16 rn and still going through puberty. If I mew and chew super well could that improve my midface and/or improve my lower third so it harmonises with my long midface?
yes

How tf do you fix a long midface then
I'm afraid its unfixable.
I'm not really knowledgeable about this topic. U could prolly see some improvement with bimax with maxillary impaction + ccw rotation.

I'm afraid its unfixable.
I'm not really knowledgeable about this topic. U could prolly see some improvement with bimax with maxillary impaction + ccw rotation.
Fuck. Long Midface is the worst failo. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
How tf do you fix a long midface then

It's hard to change. If you widen that gap inbetween eyebrows just a bit it will give the appearance of wider IPD helping just a little. If philtrum is long stubble mustache takes focus off it a little.

It's hard to change. If you widen that gap inbetween eyebrows just a bit it will give the appearance of wider IPD helping just a little. If philtrum is long stubble mustache takes focus off it a little.
What about hair and facial hair? What's the best hairstyle for a shitty midface Yakhi

What about hair and facial hair? What's the best hairstyle for a shitty midface Yakhi

Not sure on hair. Would need to look at hairstyles with long midface people. Maybe showing more forehead will help but not sure.

Stubble mustache and beard for facial hair.

Didn't expect this from u tbh we were friends on incels.is
Who were you on incels? Btw its a general rule, give the thread a read, it's stickied in ratings)

Who were you on incels? Btw its a general rule, give the thread a read, it's stickied in ratings)
I read it lol but I don't think a mod should be hunting for opportunities to ban people

I read it lol but I don't think a mod should be hunting for opportunities to ban people
Dont worry i don't do that, i mod indiscriminately. Friends wont be given better treatment. Btw you didn't answer my last question.

Dont worry i don't do that, i mod indiscriminately. Friends wont be given better treatment. Btw you didn't answer my last question.
Yeah I know I don't want special treatment either tbh. Just don't like it if mods act like Reddit mods and are actively headhunting to perma ban users for an ego trip.

My user there was _Lonely_

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I know I don't want special treatment either tbh. Just don't like it if mods act like Reddit mods and are actively headhunting to perma ban users for an ego trip.

My user there was _Lonely_
Don't worry i don't do that either. I have a cumskin and a nigger barking at me for some a few days now but i haven't warned them for that. And i see, welcome here then bhai

Don't worry i don't do that either. I have a cumskin and a nigger barking at me for some a few days now but i haven't warned them for that. And i see, welcome here then bhai
Thanks for the welcome akhi haha but I've been here for a while now.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Hgh may fix it by making your face wider.

Well what do you look like without lens distortion. Selfie fucks up my mid face ratio but at distance it looks normal

Losing fat will make your mid face appear longer. Stay medium body fat and chew and mew

nigga doesn’t know what lefort is. every user should browse botb before they post 99% of useful info on the site is there