Long midface

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
I plan on doing rhino to straighten my nose that got upturned after my lefort 1. Hoping it will sort of give the impression of a shorter midface by hiding my philtrum a bit.

Seriously tho, I have long af midface, narrow skull.

Are gonion + zygo implants with maximal lateral projection (with the risk of ending uncanny) a way to balance out the long midface? Or is it truly over when you have this

This shit is a curse. I would have gone for OBO had I got cyclope eyes or super wide IPD but when you get long midface you can't technically make it shorter it's brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others

I Mouth breathed too and now I have a long midface. It’s so fucking brutal you will never fix those years of mouth breathing during development. We weren’t intended to be this ugly.

I plan on doing rhino to straighten my nose that got upturned after my lefort 1. Hoping it will sort of give the impression of a shorter midface by hiding my philtrum a bit.
You aren’t gonna make your midface look shorter by lengthening the nose.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin, garoupilled_, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Long midface is a sexually dimorphic trait tho why would you feminize your face on purpose by shortening it

• Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss
I cope with clenching,chewing, increasing neck size

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and malicieusss

Seriously tho, I have long af midface, narrow skull.

Are gonion + zygo implants with maximal lateral projection (with the risk of ending uncanny) a way to balance out the long midface? Or is it truly over when you have this

This shit is a curse. I would have gone for OBO had I got cyclope eyes or super wide IPD but when you get long midface you can't technically make it shorter it's brutal.
Fuark u had lefort 1, mirin. What were the results like?

I Mouth breathed too and now I have a long midface. It’s so fucking brutal you will never fix those years of mouth breathing during development. We weren’t intended to be this ugly.

very brutal indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 1901

No, it didn't. Your genetics are shit. Simple as that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shogrim, arabcelxxx, Mewton and 3 others
Jfl at your cope.

Mouth breathing ruins facial development. There’s plenty of evidence of this if you looked around and considered it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Fuark u had lefort 1, mirin. What were the results like?
ah u havent seen my pics

I was like this

Now am like this (1.5 week post genio revision)

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and inceI
Jfl at your cope.

Mouth breathing ruins facial development. There’s plenty of evidence of this if you looked around and considered it
I was a mouth-breather my whole entire, yet my maxillo-facial development is identical to my mother's. So sorry.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, inceI and Deleted member 1901
Jfl at your cope.

No doubt about it you’re right in that regard. But do you not think people genetically just develop long midfaces?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I was a mouth-breather my whole entire, yet my maxillo-facial development is identical to my mother's. So sorry.
Was she a mouth breather?

Anyhow a single experience doesn’t disprove anything. there is much better evidence that mouth breathing does ruin your face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceI
My genetics clearly wasn't up there. But, mouth breathing destroyed me literally.
No doubt about it you’re right in that regard. But do you not think people genetically just develop long midfaces?
With that said, my mother passed me her somewhat long-ish midface. It's over.

See the terrible thing is that long midface doesn't even look bad on her. Brutal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Sanguinius and St.TikTokcel
But do you not think people genetically just develop long midfaces?
Yes there is a genetic factor. But mouth breathing still lengthens the midface

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius

Anyhow a single experience doesn’t disprove anything. there is much better evidence that mouth breathing does ruin your face.
No. It's all about genetics. Environment is only 12% of the equation. So sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and inceI

what is this evidence u speak of?

No. It's all about genetics. Environment is only 12% of the equation. So sorry.
the side of my face I chewed on is significantly shorter than the other side

Long midface is a sexually dimorphic trait tho why would you feminize your face on purpose by shortening it
yes, this is why it's mainstream to make jokes about Sarah Jessica Parker, but no one makes fun of Ryan Gosling's looks outside of this forum.

Once again, a genetic issue. Most people chew on certain side and despite that their faces develop symmetrically. So sorry.

786B7C06 5334 43C0 824D 57C7AAFD8DA7

My dick also curves to the left, what does that have to do with anything?

anecdotes aren't evidence retard

when they plugged monkey noses they got recessed
Yeah but you're not a monkey + being literally forced to breathe to your mouth is way different.

So? There’s evidence in humans probably as well

I was also forced to mouth breath by a stuffed up nose
Welp, same here. Muh allergies.

Get jaw implant or something to make it wider
Yea im spending 30k on implants in august.

This and rhino, after that I throw the towel, I did enough shit. If it doesn't work I at least will be able to say that I tried.

Yea im spending 30k on implants in august.

This and rhino, after that I throw the towel, I did enough shit. If it doesn't work I at least will be able to say that I tried.
u look way better tho good job

• +1
u look way better tho good job
thanks man. yeah its an improvement from starting point so far in the journey. i look forward to getting straight nose back and see how the added width from implants turns out now.

thanks man. yeah its an improvement from starting point so far in the journey. i look forward to getting straight nose back and see how the added width from implants turns out now.
who r u going to for implants

Long midface isn't bad if it's a tall face

You've already came from a long way back. Genio definitely improved your face tremendously despite the swelling.

• +1
How many mm was the Lefort 1 advancement?

ah u havent seen my pics

I was like this

Now am like this (1.5 week post genio revision)

Where is the long midface jfl? If anything ur ipd is too high u look like a dolphin

Where is the long midface jfl? If anything ur ipd is too high u look like a dolphin
nasal bridge augmentation + zygo implants hoping this will balance things out.

my midface is long nonetheless, ill dm u with some truly unfrauded pics with my dslr soon.

nasal bridge augmentation + zygo implants hoping this will balance things out.

my midface is long nonetheless, ill dm u with some truly unfrauded pics with my dslr soon.
U have a long narrow face. Your midface isnt long due to that IPD issue i was talking about. 2 totally different things. U can have a long face but it can still be a compact midface although i can agree that the vertical length of the midface is somewhat long.

U have a long narrow face. Your midface isnt long due to that IPD issue i was talking about. 2 totally different things. U can have a long face but it can still be a compact midface although i can agree that the vertical length of the midface is somewhat long.
how would you fix this?