Long necks are masculine! Relationships between facial width, neck lenght and shoulder width.

D

Deleted member 27219

Master
Long necks are a male dimorphic trait. A long neck is also what gives place and visibility to the thyroid cartilage and cricoid cartilage, the growth of which is a male dimorphic trait. Men are meant to have huge adam's apples that stick out of their necks. Not only this but a long neck allows for better mobility, balance, vision and better breathing. Contrary to what some people might believe, long necks are actually better support to the skull than short fat ones.

Adam-Katz-Sinding-Backstage-at-Coperni-Paris-Fashion-Week-Spring-Summer-2022_AKS5693-900x1350.jpg
20c7a359a957e47b38d18b05a8d504ac.jpg

Most times that a long neck looks weird is when the person is overly skinny and has bad facial width and shoulder structure (that isn't broad enough) accompanying it rather than neck length itself.

See, the way we are wired is to notice a single trait as something weird if it doesn't fit in with the rest of the features. You might look at someone with a disproportionately long neck but the actual issue likely isn't that their neck is long, it's that their shoulders aren't broad enough and/or that their fWHR is shit.

If a man were to have a neck that is short with a very wide frame and a face that is narrow it would look absurd and unnatural, their neck would be disproportionately smooshed into their body and their frame will look ogre.

Similarly when a man has a long neck and a wide face but shoulders that aren't broad his frame will actually have an illusion of being narrow even if absolute measurement of it is proper.
42913862 486585901834821 3198943946172530688 n

It's wired to be seen this way so that properly built men can have broad shoulders with long necks combined with massive jaws and cheekbones and so that at the same time, women can have necks that are short, faces that are small and oval and frames that are thin and feminine.

This is what the build of a proper man should be, these proportions are spot on
bz67C3Wr_t.jpg

His shoulders are wide, his face is broad and he has a properly long neck with it.
Even with absurd goofy clothing you can see how broad his frame is, keep in mind he has zero muscle. And it all looks okay thanks to his neck length and face width.
Screenshot 20230309 204122

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride and fingoliansubhuman
please stfu

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Bitchwhipper2, Fgsfds and 1 other person
the framepill could've saved him.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, horizontallytall and IMZLEGEND
its cuck your body proportion.

long neck=easy to choke

long neck=easy to choke
Not true, a short neck is still easy to grab and you'll have your hands over more surface covering more airway. The low mobility isn't helping you either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
As long as your neck isnt thin your fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, BongMog, IMZLEGEND and 3 others
Not true, a short neck is still easy to grab and you'll have your hands over more surface covering more airway. The low mobility isn't helping you either
strangling is cope u can just eye gauge or punch. for chokeholds a longer neck is very easy to grab onto if you have a short neck the arm will not be able to anchor properly give u an opening to escape

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
neck-stretch.gif

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman
Long necks are a male dimorphic trait. A long neck is also what gives place and visibility to the thyroid cartilage and cricoid cartilage, the growth of which is a male dimorphic trait. Men are meant to have huge adam's apples that stick out of their necks. Not only this but a long neck allows for better mobility, balance, vision and better breathing. Contrary to what some people might believe, long necks are actually better support to the skull than short fat ones.

Adam-Katz-Sinding-Backstage-at-Coperni-Paris-Fashion-Week-Spring-Summer-2022_AKS5693-900x1350.jpg
View attachment 2105072
Most times that a long neck looks weird is when the person is overly skinny and has bad facial width and shoulder structure (that isn't broad enough) accompanying it rather than neck length itself.

See, the way we are wired is to notice a single trait as something weird if it doesn't fit in with the rest of the features. You might look at someone with a disproportionately long neck but the actual issue likely isn't that their neck is long, it's that their shoulders aren't broad enough and/or that their fWHR is shit.

If a man were to have a neck that is short with a very wide frame and a face that is narrow it would look absurd and unnatural, their neck would be disproportionately smooshed into their body and their frame will look ogre.

Similarly when a man has a long neck and a wide face but shoulders that aren't broad his frame will actually have an illusion of being narrow even if absolute measurement of it is proper.
View attachment 2105098

It's wired to be seen this way so that properly built men can have broad shoulders with long necks combined with massive jaws and cheekbones and so that at the same time, women can have necks that are short, faces that are small and oval and frames that are thin and feminine.

bz67C3Wr_t.jpg

His shoulders are wide, his face is broad and he has a properly long neck with it.
Even with absurd goofy clothing you can see how broad his frame is, keep in mind he has zero muscle. And it all looks okay thanks to his neck length and face width.
View attachment 2105154
If i have long neck but thin for my broad face can i make it as same length as my jaw or not

If i have long neck but thin for my broad face can i make it as same length as my jaw or not
You should train neck unless your frame is narrow

You should train neck unless your frame is narrow
Nope don't have narrow frame my frame is good.
If i make my neck thicker will it look shorter? i dont want to make it shorter ..
I already know long amd thicker neck are way better than short ones
Its makes us look weird this forum has so many things wrong .

Nope don't have narrow frame my frame is good.
If i make my neck thicker will it look shorter? i dont want to make it shorter ..
I already know long amd thicker neck are way better than short ones
Its makes us look weird this forum has so many things wrong .
Post a photo of your neck where you're tilting your jaws up. I'll tell you if I think it's too thin

View attachment 2105072

View attachment 2105098

bz67C3Wr_t.jpg

View attachment 2105154
JFL at this cope... long pencil neck is a giga failo. Indicates low fighting success since jugular is exposed

JFL at this cope... long pencil neck is a giga failo. Indicates low fighting success since jugular is exposed
Over for mmacels lmao. Jagular will be exposed regardless of neck length. Long necks usually come with shoulders that aren't sloped and tilts that are more forward meaning your neck will be covered with your trapezius and jaw anyways. Keep coping with your undimorphic tranny looking frames, they don't give you any advantage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Caging @ this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Over for mmacels lmao. Jagular will be exposed regardless of neck length. Long necks usually come with shoulders that aren't sloped and tilts that are more forward meaning your neck will be covered with your trapezius and jaw anyways. Keep coping with your undimorphic tranny looking frames, they don't give you any advantage
Bruh you're coping :lul:. Everyone knows pencil neck = low T wimp that can't fight. Every attractive male feature indicates high T/fighting success. Brow ridge, height, broad shoulders, longer torso, square jaw, etc

Attachments

• DAOuwebXUAAuBhA.jpg
    DAOuwebXUAAuBhA.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
Bruh you're coping :lul:. Everyone knows pencil neck = low T wimp that can't fight. Every attractive male feature indicates high T/fighting success. Brow ridge, height, broad shoulders, longer torso, square jaw, etc
Absolutely hilarious. You're using an edited picture of an undimorphic deformed currycel trying to prove your point.

"Everyone knows pencil neck = low T wimp that can't fight" you mean fat ugly ogres that look like testosterone abusing women?
c7f30d13-7594-4de7-a40e-a2ef33a84fd7.jpg

Everyone in modelling is aware that long necks are a high class dimorphic trait, but muh strength (for which a long is advantageous in reality)

Ideal male neck for fighting success brooo
boy-no-neck.jpg
25364.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, cancercell and Hmmf