Long nose and tall midface, short philtrum (13mm), small ipd. Anything at all that can be done to change any of these even by a few mms?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title basically says it all, I've been dealt the shittiest cards ever, narrow long face, close set eyes (cannot be changed), long nose (cannot be shortened because tip doesn't droop) and thus a long midface, AND a short philtrum. Whatever the fuck I do, no matter the surgeries, I'll look comical. MSE doesn't change IPD, you can't get OBE, mewing is a scam, nothing can be fucking done and that's the worst part. My hands are tied. Tell me something can be fucking done to change either of these by at LEAST 1-2 mms..... like seriously how fucking unbelievable is it that we can't change it for a few mms in 21st fucking century when people get fucking dick transplants that work. All I have to do to look normal is lift my mouth up in mirror. If I lift the stomium (midline between lips guess), aka if I pretend my mouth is further up on my face by like 3 mms, my face looks NORMAL. hahahah tell me this can be fixed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lolcel, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
Pics dude
Pics

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Sorry man but It's basically never began at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and 4 others
Fwhr can’t be changed sadly

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Chadeep and 1 other person
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Chadeep and 1 other person
MSE changes IPD btw

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kramer and Chadeep
doesnt lefort one change nose lenght

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
We're in the same hellhole my friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
Lip lift will shorten philtrum and therefore midface

get a 5mm lip lift to 9mm philtrum god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others

bro this is way too low, i have a 13mm philtrum and it's short by all means.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393

He had a short one already, lip lift will make him look comical even if it shortens midface.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Title basically says it all, I've been dealt the shittiest cards ever, narrow long face, close set eyes (cannot be changed), long nose (cannot be shortened because tip doesn't droop) and thus a long midface, AND a short philtrum. Whatever the fuck I do, no matter the surgeries, I'll look comical. MSE doesn't change IPD, you can't get OBE, mewing is a scam, nothing can be fucking done and that's the worst part. My hands are tied. Tell me something can be fucking done to change either of these by at LEAST 1-2 mms..... like seriously how fucking unbelievable is it that we can't change it for a few mms in 21st fucking century when people get fucking dick transplants that work. All I have to do to look normal is lift my mouth up in mirror. If I lift the stomium (midline between lips guess), aka if I pretend my mouth is further up on my face by like 3 mms, my face looks NORMAL. hahahah tell me this can be fixed
how many cm long is your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Prove it or you're just self deprecating to justify being depressed.

• +1
Prove it or you're just self deprecating to justify being depressed.
I can prove my providing measurements, I can't provide realistic pictures because lens distortion makes my IPD bigger (tried with 2 phones and a webcam, same result) and therefore my face looks way more balanced in the picture than it actually does in the mirror.
how many cm long is your nose.
How do you measure the length? Where do you start? Brows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
What is your FWHR? MSE can increase your facial width (bizygomatic).

Look at Ronald Ead's ascension:

Re

It's hard to tell because of his facial expression but it looks like his orbitals became wider as well which can give the impression of wider set eyes.

Also this person who got MSE seems to have increased PFL (eye length) which can give the impression of better eye spacing:

Lc

• +1

If I lift my lip up a bit to pretend I had a lip lift, my face still looks long either way... it's the long nose that's the biggest problem that I can't do shit about. It's bulbous, but already has nostrils showing so even if the tip got reduced, the absolute length would remain the same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deluded Normie and Deleted member 3043
I can prove my providing measurements, I can't provide realistic pictures because lens distortion makes my IPD bigger (tried with 2 phones and a webcam, same result) and therefore my face looks way more balanced in the picture than it actually does in the mirror.

How do you measure the length? Where do you start? Brows?
below the glabella

• +1
  • +1
Horizontally it can’t

U mean vertically? Horizontally it 100% can be changed to a significant degree but vertically it can't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mr.cope
If I lift my lip up a bit to pretend I had a lip lift, my face still looks long either way... it's the long nose that's the biggest problem that I can't do shit about. It's bulbous, but already has nostrils showing so even if the tip got reduced, the absolute length would remain the same.
is it droppy ?
tfw my face is very compact despite having a droppy tip

• +1
MSE changes IPD btw
I haven't seen a single example (not even the Ronald Ead) of IPD increase.
Phenotype
Mediterranean/Balkan idk
Pics dude
Pics
Lens distortion basically negates my whole issue
is it droppy ?
tfw my face is very compact despite having a droppy tip
Nope, you can see my nostrils from straight up front
At least you're not a manlet
Being a lanklet doesn't help it though, I look comical irl, lifting weights has given me more injuries than gains
What is your FWHR? MSE can increase your facial width (bizygomatic).

Look at Ronald Ead's ascension:

View attachment 328910

It's hard to tell because of his facial expression but it looks like his orbitals became wider as well which can give the impression of wider set eyes.

Also this person who got MSE seems to have increased PFL (eye length) which can give the impression of better eye spacing:

View attachment 328914
This second picture I see being quoted a lot for a proof of MSE increasing IPD, but why is there no any other examples, how can we be sure this wasn't just lens distortion, and why hasn't Ronald's IPD changed then? Is there a way to tell whether IPD will or won't increase with MSE?

Also for everyone asking for pictures, this second pic is exactly why there is no point in posting, because in the mirror my eyes look like in the left, and in picture like on the right. It's a world of difference. If I had eyes to the right I wouldn't even be posting here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just get curtains hairstyle to make your face look wider

• +1
What are your ratios? I haven't seen a single case of IPD widening from MSE (beyond an insignificant 1 mm).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
They can all be fixed, but will it be realistic to get them? No.

(Le Fort III is what we're looking at, ignore the other two)

• +1
What you say is impossible. If you want your IPD to reduce, then get closer to the camera/don't use any zoom. That's it.

The closer you position yourself to a camera or the more you increase zoom (focal length), the longer and narrower your face will look, and the viceversa.

Please stop the bullshit and prove your words.

• +1
Fuck thats brutal its over for you

• +1
What you said about lens distortion is really fishy seeing as it actually works the opposite way. You also have yet to provide actual measurements.
That said here are some ideas
1. MSE. Slow expansion and look into puncturing suture between eyes. Some have argued that MSE produces a 1-2 mm change in IPD. Also, MSE improves fwhr slightly.
2. Lefort with CCW to reduce perceived midface length.
3. Beard game tbh jfl

• +1
Just measured my ES ratio today, it's .5 and my IPD is 60mm exactly (measured by an ophthalmologist). So what bothers me is my pfl is small and my eyes are small, and I could almost fit an entire eye length to the side of my eyes. Feels like there's too much face. Any other measurements I should be aware of?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
Just measured my ES ratio today, it's .5 and my IPD is 60mm exactly (measured by an ophthalmologist). So what bothers me is my pfl is small and my eyes are small, and I could almost fit an entire eye length to the side of my eyes. Feels like there's too much face. Any other measurements I should be aware of?
My IPD is 60mms as well and i have a low ES ratio. The length of my nose is long about 6.5cm. I too look like i have low IPD and long nose combo resulting in a subhuman midface ratio of 0.9 JFL.

Btw does your eye spacing vary with lighting? In some pics i look at my IPD and think that i have normal set eyes but in others it looks Marko Jaric tier IPD.

• +1
some of the bigger slayer brothers that live in my town have the combo of a long nose, and not so great es ratio, but their fwhr is still good

• +1
My IPD is 60mms as well and i have a low ES ratio. The length of my nose is long about 6.5cm. I too look like i have low IPD and long nose combo resulting in a subhuman midface ratio of 0.9 JFL.

Btw does your eye spacing vary with lighting? In some pics i look at my IPD and think that i have normal set eyes but in others it looks Marko Jaric tier IPD.
I actually made a thread exactly about that like a almost a month ago... yes it does vary and I can't put my finger on it. Here is the thread. I believe it's got to do with orbitals. If light is shining directly towards the front of my face, I can't give less of a fuck about my ipd. But if it shines above my head, aka if my brow ridge throws a shadow down on my eyes, I look Jarić tier. Shit's insane. I think it's to do with orbitals, if we figure out what, we might fix our IPD struggle.
some of the bigger slayer brothers that live in my town have the combo of a long nose, and not so great es ratio, but their fwhr is still good
I believe my face is wide enough, but eyes are close set. So that's real bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
I actually made a thread exactly about that like a almost a month ago... yes it does vary and I can't put my finger on it. Here is the thread. I believe it's got to do with orbitals. If light is shining directly towards the front of my face, I can't give less of a fuck about my ipd. But if it shines above my head, aka if my brow ridge throws a shadow down on my eyes, I look Jarić tier. Shit's insane. I think it's to do with orbitals, if we figure out what, we might fix our IPD struggle.

I believe my face is wide enough, but eyes are close set. So that's real bad.
It's crazy honestly. Sometimes i look at myself and think that i'm an absolute slayer, other times i look at myself and want to puke. I feel like it's because our IPD are only slightly below average and it's only noticeable to PSL aspies like us.

I also noticed this in Jared Leto as well. Sometimes his IPD looks fine and other times in certain lightings it looks subhuman.

• +1
It's crazy honestly. Sometimes i look at myself and think that i'm an absolute slayer, other times i look at myself and want to puke. I feel like it's because our IPD are only slightly below average and it's only noticeable to PSL aspies like us.

I also noticed this in Jared Leto as well. Sometimes his IPD looks fine and other times in certain lightings it looks subhuman.
Makes me rage honestly, it's like fucking purgatory. It's neither good, nor bad. And we're stuck. Had my IPD been good I wouldn't ever think about it, OR had it been complete shit at least I'd come to terms with it somehow, but this way, sometimes you're content with it and sometimes not, this is worse than hell. I can never settle down. No peace of mind...

Last edited:
  • +1
2. Lefort with CCW to reduce perceived midface length.
Lefort 2 with CCW rotation? That wouldnt really work tbh, if you rotate your nose too much you would end up with an overly upturned nose and exposed nostrils, also your nasofrontal angle would change.

B9781455705542000174_f017-002-9781455705542.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Dude I'm on a very similar situation. Except My face isn't narrow because I have wide zygomas, and My philtrum is long.

Just like You if I move My mouth up my face just a bit it looks so much more proportionate and better. But in your case You Say You have a short philtrum. Are You sure about that? Because if so then moving your mouth up would result inyour face looking weird, like out of proportion. If You like You could pm me a pic.

• +1
Im actually tearing up rn this is so brutal

• +1
i read aging will increase your interpupillary distance i'm in similar situation and that's how i cope i'm also mewing and hoping to see a decrease in midface in 5-10 years

• +1
Its hard to explain, but im pretty sure that can work search aegyo sal i know it sounds like the stupid trendy thing incel girls do but it is great thing and could improve eye area