Long nose is such a big falio man(GTFIH NOSECELS)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
The issue with long nose is that almost all the time it’s combined with a long midface, only Arabs can have a long nose with a compact midface that’s just part of their phenotype.

Sad part is unless you want to get a Lefort 2/3 long nose is unchangble

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 88772, Sub5kang and 2 others
all that matters is nose width

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Putin
What’s a long mid face to you? Curious

Could also be due to sfs (short face syndrome) which makes your nose look bigger due to lack of height and projection in the lower third area.

But this could be fixed with bimax. It will make the nose look smaller in proportion.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Zenis
Could also be due to sfs (short face syndrome) which makes your nose look bigger due to lack of height and projection in the lower third area.

But this could be fixed with bimax. It will make the nose look smaller in proportion.
Your right I guess a small jaw makes the nose look bigger but usually long nose is caused by downgrowth which creates the opposite of sfs, an elongated lower third

Your right I guess a small jaw makes the nose look bigger but usually long nose is caused by downgrowth which creates the opposite of sfs, an elongated lower third
It’s always due to a lack of something. Whether that be lack of maxillary forward growth, recessed mandible, poor cheekbones etc.

See it like a forehead. A forehead will always look bigger with a lack of hair. It looks proportionally worse with balding.

Not that a big nose and a forehead are much correlated, but the “comparison” is there to give you an idea of what I mean.

The issue with long nose is that almost all the time it’s combined with a long midface, only Arabs can have a long nose with a compact midface that’s just part of their phenotype.

Sad part is unless you want to get a Lefort 2/3 long nose is unchangble
What about shape, button, hooked, Roman etc

compact midface is dogshit.
And short nose is dogshit as well.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Zenis
long nose people give good cunnilingus

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Its so big I can smell colours and sound muahhahaa:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Long nose is masculine. You just need a tall and wide jaw to counterbalance.