LONG NOSE

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
what could be done to make a long nose look shorter? softmaxes/hardmaxes welcome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 4430
what could be done to make a long nose look shorter? softmaxes/hardmaxes welcome.
apply constant pressure on nose using your finger if your tounge can change maxilla your finger can change nose

-Mike mew theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16996, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Lip lift for smaller philtrum and rhinoplasty if nose is bumpy or crooked.Long nose is impossible to shorten but you can make illusion of shorter nose by doing these 2 surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, dadfa and 1 other person
Lip lift for smaller philtrum and rhinoplasty if nose is bumpy or crooked.Long nose is impossible to shorten but you can make illusion of shorter nose by doing this 2 surgeries
lip lift will make it look longer due to proportions...
ig rhinoplasty will help because of the pointy tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
chop it with scissors

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 6577 and 2 others
It's a high class trait why would you want to fix it, makes you look like a teraslayer.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 6577 and 2 others
Break it so it can be long and wide

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
lip lift will make it look longer due to proportions...
ig rhinoplasty will help because of the pointy tip
Pretty much nothing you can do.I hope you don't have abnormaly long nose atleast.Maybe there is hope if your midface is atleast 0.90.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
why would u want to? Short nose is a major failo for men

• Hmm...
short nose is much much better than a long nose many chads have it.
but who said i want short nose anyway?

Pretty much nothing you can do.I hope you don't have abnormaly long nose atleast.Maybe there is hope if your midface is atleast 0.90.
it is

• +1
short nose is much much better than a long nose many chads have it.
but who said i want short nose anyway?
There isnt a single chad who's nose shape is not Hyperleptorrhine or Leptorrhine
BNv72N1.png

Find me a single chad with the nose like the three on the right and i'll shut up

• +1
Reactions: Blue
There isnt a single chad who's nose shape is not Hyperleptorrhine or Leptorrhine
BNv72N1.png

Find me a single chad with the nose like the three on the right and i'll shut up
these are WIDE noses not short

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Too short nose=pigfaced subhuman
Too long nose=horsefaced subhuman

You need everything in between you know
Stop spreading your non sense
Subhuman with short nose mogs subhuman with long nose always,since one with short nose atleast have developed face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5746
Too short nose=pigfaced subhuman
Too long nose=horsefaced subhuman

You need everything in between you know
Stop spreading your non sense
Subhuman with short nose mogs subhuman with long nose always,since one with short nose atleast have developed face
That hairline 34742621

Okay show me a chad with a short nose
i tried searching for it but i don't remember his name
it was some nordic chad with short stubble he had pretty short & tiny nose

Okay show me a chad with a short nose
Chad has normal sized nose which isn't long nor short.Long nose looks disgusting so short nose looks disgusting too,except you can make short nose less wide and somehow look normal and long nose is unfixable
Don't huh me btw

Last edited:
i tried searching for it but i don't remember his name
it was some nordic chad with short stubble he had pretty short & tiny nose
Short and tiny is fine, but the width of it has to correlate with the length.
If you kept your nose width but shortened it by 2cm, it would look subhuman.
Chad has normal sized nose which isn't long nor short.Long nose looks disgusting so short nose looks disgusting too
Long nose looks better than short nose. Or even medium. Imo long nose is the ideal for men, medium the ideal for women. Short noses look weird on both.

Chad has normal sized nose which isn't long nor short.Long nose looks disgusting so short nose looks disgusting too
yeah but short nose looks less disgusting
you can look at most comicbook superheros drawnings they have a short nose which is aesthetic

• +1
BNv72N1.png

Agreed, at least for Caucasoid phenotypes it's leptorrhine or death when it comes to male noses. For Caucasians even slightly wide nose bridges and alar bases look like shit, let alone actually wide ones. Will turn you into a monster when smiling.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5746
Short and tiny is fine, but the width of it has to correlate with the length.
If you kept your nose width but shortened it by 2cm, it would look subhuman.

Long nose looks better than short nose. Or even medium. Imo long nose is the ideal for men, medium the ideal for women. Short noses look weird on both.
Long nose doesn't look good at all and there are barely people that look good with it.You need to balance it with every above average feature so it can look somehow aesthetic.Most that have long nose usually have ugly undeveloped faces.Medium nose is normal and aesthetic,every good looking person has it.Short nose doesn't look good but atleast it's easier to fix and comes with short face which has good base for looksmaxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 5746
i have the same problem. a surgery performed on the nose tip will make your nose shorter. if i press my nose up for a little bit, it looks so much shorter, its insane. you all know what it looks like when the tip is hanging down like always jfl.

• +1
@higgabigga

Long nose doesn't look good at all and there are barely people that look good with it.You need to balance it with every above average feature so it can look somehow aesthetic.Most that have long nose usually have ugly undeveloped faces.Medium nose is normal and aesthetic,every good looking person has it.Short nose doesn't look good but atleast it's easier to fix and comes with short face which has good base for looksmaxing
Chico has long nose, Opry has medium-long nose, gandy has long nose
BfQGZLE7.jpg
David+Gandy+Photo.jpg

Vinnie hacker has long nose, so does Chalamet
535891_v9_bc.jpg
202790e653b61f924a2bacfe958a8104.jpg

These are the dudes that slay.
Whereas if u look at white actors/ models with short noses, like leo they look like neotonous kids with 0 appeal.
Leonardo-Dicaprio-in-Titanic-2-1.jpg

Even the most boneless of the 4 above him (chalamet) brutally mogs young leo.

• JFL
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 2968
  • JFL
that isnt a short nose, that is a medium nose and is leptorrhine
it's the rest of his face that is overgrown (zygos, chin)
In my opinion this guy looks rather ogre than attractive. The zygos make him very ogre.
bruh you are kidding me? have you realized how short the height of his nose is? even if you hide the bones it still looks short af it's same length as leo which you brought up earlier

• +1
Chico has long nose, Opry has medium-long nose, gandy has long nose
BfQGZLE7.jpg
David+Gandy+Photo.jpg

Vinnie hacker has long nose, so does Chalamet
535891_v9_bc.jpg
202790e653b61f924a2bacfe958a8104.jpg

These are the dudes that slay.
Whereas if u look at white actors/ models with short noses, like leo they look like neotonous kids with 0 appeal.
Leonardo-Dicaprio-in-Titanic-2-1.jpg

Even the most boneless of the 4 above him (chalamet) brutally mogs young leo.
Those are not long noses.Stop wasting my time.They have medium noses and they have all other good features.Long nose is usually crooked,comes with long philtrum,tired eyes,without cheekbones.Kortajarena has somehow longish nose,but with other top tier features.Those sort of people with forward grown faces and long noses are very rare like Kortajarena.

bruh you are kidding me? have you realized how short the height of his nose is? even if you hide the bones it still looks short af it's same length as leo which you brought up earlier
I think he is kidding with us

• +1
Long noses are good tf? Short nose makes you look cuck. But it should be non bolbous, non bumpy or humpy and straight with no droopy tip

Long noses are good tf? Short nose makes you look cuck. But it should be non bolbous, non bumpy or humpy and straight with no droopy tip
what you are proposing might work on an asian male but not other races

what you are proposing might work on an asian male but not other races
As long as your philthrum is short, it should be fine. Besides nose height to width ratio is important than nose being short or long 💀