Long philtrum masculine

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Title? How long should your philtrum be? It’s so over for me and my nct. The only thing I have going for me is my height 6’2, blue eyes,jaw and chin.

Last edited:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
10mm, and the most important is your fwhr, if you have a high fwhr, your filter will not be a problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9344, itorroella9 and 2 others
short philtrum makes chin look bigger in comparison, too short is bad.
I think short philtrum is good for men and women, but more important for women. Average philtrum would probably be ideal (like the average composites).
Whether a long philtrum is masculine or not idk but I think it's not and it's not good either way. Maybe with a very big chin you could get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9344
Yeah it's masculine but masculine doesn't always equal attractive even though it's usually the case.

A long philtrum isn't that bad as long as its still in harmony with the rest of the face. If you have good ipd, normal to shortish nose length which is good it'll look masculine. Prenatal testosterone studies show that high prenatal testosterone is correlated with a longer philtrum and a shorter smaller nose

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Yeah it's masculine but masculine doesn't always equal attractive even though it's usually the case.

A long philtrum isn't that bad as long as its still in harmony with the rest of the face. If you have good ipd, normal to shortish nose length which is good it'll look masculine. Prenatal testosterone studies show that high prenatal testosterone is correlated with a longer philtrum and a shorter smaller nose
Being morbid obese is also masculine cuz real men eat

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
Distance from the pupil to the nostril top should be 1.618 times greater than the distance from the nostril top to the stomion (center of lips).

My profile has ideal/close to ideal philtrum length:

A3EAB66F 09F4 430F BD90 6EDAE1328CCD

Distance from the pupil to the nostril top should be 1.618 times greater than the distance from the nostril top to the stomion (center of lips).

My profile has ideal/close to ideal philtrum length:

View attachment 858382
Bale has close to ideal ratio as well but his thin upper lip (masculine dimorphic trait) makes his philtrum look longer:

long philtrum makes anyone look like an ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, ConspiracyTheory and SoyGune
It doesn’t matter individually. Long philtrum from downward growth or droped face is bad. Long philtrum from thin lips also is. Long philtrum somehow with still full lips upswing and forward growth is not good or bad. Not masculine or feminine

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and SoyGune

lol which studies

big noses are masculine

• JFL
lol which studies

big noses are masculine
Look them up faggot not gonna spoonfeed you. And wider noses are masculine, long noses are ugly and beta

nasal bone* jewish cope
Yeah exacly. It's more about the convenity.

asian/black cope
big noses are masc and practical
they allow more air
That has way more to do with the nasal cavity. Big noses are mostly just helpful in cold climates

• +1
Title? How long should your philtrum be? It’s so over for me and my nct. The only thing I have going for me is my height 6’2, blue eyes,jaw and chin.
"Long philtrum is masculine bro"

Attachments

• 57Ppwva.png
    57Ppwva.png
    646.1 KB · Views: 49
  • JFL

fuck man this is my face, I have a short nose and big philtrum, fuuuck.

It's over for me ngl

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Gunna and Deleted member 1476
15mm
Over that you belong to the planet of the apes

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10536