Long thread about maxxing

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Hey friends.

By the fact that I'm addicted to selfdevelopment, I'm on my way with maxxing everything. To higher smv to god tier.

I say:

Looksmaxxing
I have already ascension. I went from depressed, pretty bloated, non muscular, a bit depressed looking and obviously not my maximal potential, to pretty softmaxxed ( skin, low bodyfat, gym, hair, teeth, tan). So I'm pretty softmaxxed. But more suggestions are welcome.

Lifemaxxing ( money, status, behavioral maxxing )
In school, I say from 13 y/o till 16 y/o, pretty much girls liked me and found me hot. But from 16 till 18, also my time when I was depressed, I didn't care anymore about my appereance and did weird shit in school. This lowered my status in school. When I was 17 I dropped out of that school as a result of bad behaviour, and went to a school for people with bad behavior. I quitted it when I was nearly 18 y/o and started my own business. I worked from my 18th till 19 th birthday 100% on my own business, I did't go out much. Because mostly I was tired of work in the night. Didn't date. Also caused by very vert high standards of mine. But I kept reading psychological stuff to get women, and started daygaming too that year. With pretty much results too. I got many girls in to me. The plan was, by the result of gaining a based business with structural cash flow, ( pretty much too, earned 5000€ a month at age 18/19 and a week ago I went 20 and it's going to be 10 /15 k a month next year ), to spend 2020 going out, get chicks, travelling etc, but there was covid 19 lol.

Currently, I'm reading much pick up shit, learning new casanova techniques, I'm instagram statusmaxxing ( already have thousands of followers ) , wear good quality clothes, and am I still moneymaxxing

so , you can see, I have already looksmaxxed, money and statusmaxxed, behavioral maxxed.

but serious suggestions are still welcome. how to ascend further in these aspects?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bonsai and Yusu
bro how should the CHAD HIMSELF ascend even more????

• Love it
Reactions: Hollywood
you suck at formatting dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Hollywood
  • +1
Reactions: Yusu
Impressive stuff my nigga