Long time lookism lurker. Shitskin mullato can I get an honest rating

M

MulattoSlayer

Iron
Can I get a honest rating. What would you say my best feature and worst feature is ?

Brb using

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie and RichardSpencel
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 2012 and RichardSpencel
How do I pm? Just made account so confused
keep getting error when I try to upload. Do I have to use imgur?

delete this imgur link rn. i’m not even fucking around either, never post ur pics here, only pm ppl you legit trust. you will prolly get a 30% warning from a mod but it’s okay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
picture has pretty shit angle, and you hold the phone probably to close to you face causing it to get morphed by the phone camera (do at least 1 meter, ideal I heard is about 1.5 meter).

I rate it avarage, normie tier. So in real life, people call you a 6/10 or maybe even a 6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
delete this imgur link rn. i’m not even fucking around either, never post ur pics here, only pm ppl you legit trust. you will prolly get a 30% warning from a mod but it’s okay.
Wait whys that?

Wait whys that?
bc mods and admins will never delete pics on this section and maybe other sections unless ur cool with a chill mod.

this site is very dodgy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3701 and 1 other person
So what’s my psl rating? Can someone pm me and rate me. I know I’m above average since average guys don’t get compliments but not sure my psl

Elab

L
So what’s my psl rating? Can someone pm me and rate me. I know I’m above average since average guys don’t get compliments but not sure my psl
Pm me. I don't insult

no pics, using brb

Bro what do you think it would happen if you post your face here? Jfl. Absolutely nothing. Nibba has a fucking website with his name showing his racist posts and what happened to him? Absolutely fucking nothing.

bc you can’t delete pics from here and if someone is having a bad day and you insult them they can post your face and do whatever they want.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
bc mods and admins will never delete pics on this section and maybe other sections unless ur cool with a chill mod.

this site is very dodgy tbh.
name and address please

• +1
bc you can’t delete pics from here and if someone is having a bad day and you insult them they can post your face and do whatever they want.

High Inhib

• So Sad
Bro what do you think it would happen if you post your face here? Jfl. Absolutely nothing. Nibba has a fucking website with his name showing his racist posts and what happened to him? Absolutely fucking nothing.
Roped