longer hair is a high t trait

alurmo

alurmo

i mean just look at the way rr carries himself in court with long hair, literally sex magnet
he controls the court
he keeps a stare that shows dominance
the more hair u have=the more space u take up around ur head=more masculine u look
its over if u don't grow ur hair out tbh
unless u have 4a-4c hair ofc, fades and waves mog but even for black people I suggest curling ur hair or growing dreads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elias de God, try2beme and 7 others
How you think you will look
IMG 0340

How you will actually look
IMG 0341

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Messar, Debetro and 6 others
Over

i mogged with long hair?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Messar, Elias de God and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and alurmo
I you're not highly dymorphic you'll look like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and alurmo
i mean just look at the way rr carries himself in court with long hair, literally sex magnet
he controls the court
the more hair u have=the more space u take up around ur head=more masculine u look
unless u have 4a-4c hair ofc, fades and waves mog but even for black people I suggest curling ur hair or growing dreads

makes sense

its a high T trait when the person is high T too

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
he controls the court

Where is ur Jeremy Meeks edit bhai:ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive and got.daim
3 more months and ill have mogger hair again, still regret chopping it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and alurmo
long hair requires more maintenance and washing, ie wasted time, which is low t and low iq

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Disturbing. Can't believe people out here idolize this guy cause he has a good facial structure. Ramirez was a sicko.

• Ugh..
Reactions: fxckz
he controls the court

Its how nature intended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back