Lonliness is so overblown

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Being alone is never the problem. It's the lack of social value that correlates with loneliness that blows. I could spend tons of time by myself if it meant I had value. But being well-connected in a community where I'm low status would be fucking hell. People isolate because they don't want to feel ugly and worthless. That's what really sucks. All this shit about a lack of friends or support is really just cover for the real issue -- people dont want their lack of value reflected back at them by other people.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
i have met like 50 people in the last 9 months and still flet alone all the time around them. socializing is a meme

i have met like 50 people in the last 9 months and still flet alone all the time around them. socializing is a meme
people want validation -- not socialization

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger and 2 others
imagine spending time alone while you know foids would kill to be with you rn :feelsohh:

chad doesn't have to imagine :feelswhy:

Being alone is never the problem. It's the lack of social value that correlates with loneliness that blows. I could spend tons of time by myself if it meant I had value. But being well-connected in a community where I'm low status would be fucking hell. People isolate because they don't want to feel ugly and worthless. That's what really sucks. All this shit about a lack of friends or support is really just cover for the real issue -- people dont want their lack of value reflected back at them by other people.
True brutal I pulled out of all my social circles and am reluctant to join new ones due to the fear of my underachievements coming through and being publicly embarassed / humiliated because of it

Finally someone is acc speaking facts on here. Social life is a complete waste of time if ur not high in the hierarchy. Ur better off alone if they don’t even acc fw you.

why are the highest status people always lonely then?

You’re missing the point of what OP said