Look at Jon Jones's cocaine badboy max

H

HSM1

Banned

When ever I am angry at the world. I go to a party and I am mad at some mofos. I play this when I get home and blast it. I CONSUME ALL THE RAGE AND ENERGY.

I want to be like this. He reminds me so much of myself. Had kids with his oneitis. Has 3 beautiful daughters. Lives in a big ol modern beautiful house in New Mexico I think in the scourching heat and sun giving him Vitamin D.
Is a devout Christian under God and Lord Jesus Christ.
Is he a total badass destroying everyone in the ring. Is RECKLESS AF. Completely Low inhibition. Completely. Gets in hella trouble. Parties and gets black out drunk, does cocaine all a week before his fights. His life is literally YOLO.

Drunk drives and drag races. Fucks with all his rivals. His coaches are also pure sociopaths as well. He goes to the gym, goes out to eat, goes and parties at night. Is regarded as the GOAT.

[B]Jon Bones Jones[/B]‏Verified account @[B]JonnyBones[/B]
FollowFollow @JonnyBones
More
Turning 32 tomorrow, I’ve never felt better. Mind, body and spirit, I feel like I’m in a good place. Families happy, kicking ass at work, taxes paid, kids are well behaved, have God in the home, quality friendships. Even all my plants are blooming. Life is good.

^ Look how fulfilled he is in life. He partied hard in college, Probably fucked a lot of girls then then he felt furfilled with that lifestyle he married his oneitis. He is living the life. Kids with oneitis. Plants are blooming. Loves going to the gym and training with his team.

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz and TheChosenChad
And here i am. Rotting like never before.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
look at him beating up all those weak ass shrimp dick white bois @Zeta ascended @blackoutwhitein @love=everything