Look at this 100 year old czech veterans hair.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
JW5f3880 P201511110681101
CR FILM ARMADA LETECTVI HISTORIE DOKUMENTARNI VETERANI BOCEK 803

How can you cope? You should be ashamed of yourself if your lifestyle is so degenerate and disgusing you unironically start losing hair before the age of 100.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @JudgeandJury

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, poopoohead, mmm and 22 others
mogs me did you know Czech have the highest rates of mpb in the world? :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 21044
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, TsarTsar444, Prettyboy and 2 others
Nigga still tags krisal

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
He literally was in a war but you still tried to make this post about balding being caused by lifestyle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
He literally was in a war but you still tried to make this post about balding being caused by lifestyle?
He was a pilot not some mud crawling shit eating soldier.

Wait until this nigga reaches 100 (considering he doesn’t die in some street altercation shoot out JFL) and he would mog Tf outta this boomer grandpa

2E9ED227 D3AD 4B89 BB59 217A1F643318

• Woah
View attachment 2124871View attachment 2124878

How can you cope? You should be ashamed of yourself if your lifestyle is so degenerate and disgusing you unironically start losing hair before the age of 100.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @JudgeandJury
Mirin his mum was banged by a chadpreet therefore the hair genes

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
your lifestyle is so degenerate and disgusing you unironically start losing hair before the age of 100.
The key to hair-health is killing men under the age of 25.

For ever young man you kill, you receive another year of nw0.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 2124871View attachment 2124878

what do you think about it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 21044

Interesting stuff but it doesn't explain why it only affects men and why even well developed chads like cavill lose hair while some downgrown subhumans like the grandpa don't.

In my opinion it's more about nutrition and stress.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Back in the old days, baldness was pretty rare in the lower classes like peasants and other people who worked hard, ate natural food and spent most of their time outside, many kept most of their hair until old.
TARANI-ROMANI-620x264.jpg

It was much more commonly seen in the intellectual types - city folks who didn't do much physical labor and stayed inside mostly, working in offices.
titu-maiorescu-junimea.png

Now, of course, almost everyone stays and works inside most of the time, they do little physical work and the cases of baldness have exploded all over the world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, risque_dew, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
@Gonthar Cope.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Gonthar
Back in the old days, baldness was pretty rare in the lower classes like peasants and other people who worked hard, ate natural food and spent most of their time outside, many kept most of their hair until old.
TARANI-ROMANI-620x264.jpg

It was much more commonly seen in the intellectual types - city folks who didn't do much physical labor and stayed inside mostly, working in offices.
titu-maiorescu-junimea.png

Now, of course, almost everyone stays and works inside most of the time, they do little physical work and the cases of baldness have exploded all over the world.
well, Vitamin D has been shown to help prevent calcium deposits and fibrosis in the scalp, which is one of the causes of premature balding.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 21044 and Gonthar
He was a pilot not some mud crawling shit eating soldier.
unironically worse flying in some cramped ww2 prop plane for hours with the stress of getting hunted by enemy aircraft or ground anti air units

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
I have massive respect to any veteran unless they are japanese or german, may they be blessed

Why do you think beer would cause that?
We drink the most beer and are the n1 bald country also anecdotically people who i know drink a lot of beer are almost always bald/balding compared to those who drink rum for example. Idk what chemicals may cause it maybe something in the hops.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
He just has good genetics. Guarantee this dude didn’t live a healthy life

• Hmm...
We drink the most beer and are the n1 bald country also anecdotically people who i know drink a lot of beer are almost always bald/balding compared to those who drink rum for example. Idk what chemicals may cause it maybe something in the hops.
Yeah beer is estrogenic but idk why would estrogen cause balding

• Hmm...
So was my great granny and she smoked and shit
Many such cases. Smoking actually isn't nearly as bad as being overweight for example. There's not a single overweight 100yo in the world.

It's more about diet.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Many such cases. Smoking actually isn't nearly as bad as being overweight for example. There's not a single overweight 100yo in the world.

It's more about diet.
It’s all about luck

Probably not estrogen since all alcohol is estrogenic.
No hops in the beer has decently powerful phytoestrogens, liquor doesn't have them, at least clear spirits like vodka or brandy

• Hmm...
No hops in the beer has decently powerful phytoestrogens, liquor doesn't have them, at least clear spirits like vodka or brandy
Maybe it doesn't directly contain estrogen but it increases it anyways, so estrogen is nlt the reason, there have to be some other chemicals.

Acute alcohol exposure results in increased LHRH, LH, FSH, and estradiol and decreased testosterone and progesterone.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Maybe it doesn't directly contain estrogen but it increases it anyways, so estrogen is nlt the reason, there have to be some other chemicals.
Wierd, I've read the opposite, a small amount of alcohol raising testosterone and larger amounts decreasing it

• Hmm...
Wierd, I've read the opposite, a small amount of alcohol raising testosterone and larger amounts decreasing it
Hmm maybe. Just like with smoking. It's kind of a schock response from the body but it's not good long term.

this is bloodflow cap. only thing is extreme fhp can worsen the hairline perhaps. both in women and men. I've seen way too many holes that look like this for it to be a coincidence. notice the hairline improvement after surgery
2312852_Example_of_Good_Jaw_Surgery_Result.jpeg
3123328_1666201341992.png

but completely nuking androgens results in eternal nw0
alessandro_moreschi_900_x_600.jpg

also here's a tranny's regrowth
tlg9flg.jpg

after getting blackpilled on cfd I'd also instinctively seek natural explanations for subhuman traits over "covering symptoms and being big pharma's paypig" but I've had enough of wasting my time and follicles with garbage anecdotal 'remedies' that have zero backing (literal basement tales)
Interesting stuff but it doesn't explain why it only affects men and why even well developed chads like cavill lose hair while some downgrown subhumans like the grandpa don't.

In my opinion it's more about nutrition and stress.
meh the grandpa's midface looks compact enough. he's just old as fuck
well, Vitamin D has been shown to help prevent calcium deposits and fibrosis in the scalp, which is one of the causes of premature balding.
no, those are consequences of balding. do you perhaps have a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial of trichogram results of vitamin D supplementation in patients with mpb?

• +1
this is bloodflow cap. only thing is extreme fhp can worsen the hairline perhaps. both in women and men. I've seen way too many holes that look like this for it to be a coincidence. notice the hairline improvement after surgery
2312852_Example_of_Good_Jaw_Surgery_Result.jpeg
3123328_1666201341992.png

but completely nuking androgens results in eternal nw0
alessandro_moreschi_900_x_600.jpg

also here's a tranny's regrowth
tlg9flg.jpg

after getting blackpilled on cfd I'd also instinctively seek natural explanations for subhuman traits over "covering symptoms and being big pharma's paypig" but I've had enough of wasting my time and follicles with garbage anecdotal 'remedies' that have zero backing (literal basement tales)

meh the grandpa's midface looks compact enough. he's just old as fuck

no, those are consequences of balding. do you perhaps have a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial of trichogram results of vitamin D supplementation in patients with mpb?
but there is no anedoctal remedy for hair loss. I supose you are talking about massaging the scalp?

but there is no anedoctal remedy for hair loss. I supose you are talking about massaging the scalp?
scalp massage blood flow supplements vitamins head stands diet exercise topicals growband aspirin hypothyroidism microneedling skull expansion scalp tension red light should I go on?

scalp massage blood flow supplements vitamins head stands diet exercise topicals growband aspirin hypothyroidism microneedling skull expansion scalp tension red light should I go on?
yeah but i dont think any of those work (I think scalp massage help a little). But what im discussing is not a solution but just the cause. Science doesnt know what really causes balding yet. Just that DHT is part of the process.

yeah but i dont think any of those work (I think scalp massage help a little). But what im discussing is not a solution but just the cause. Science doesnt know what really causes balding yet. Just that DHT is part of the process.
Microneedling definitely works + vitamins, although good genetics trumps all ofc

alcohol lowers SAM E in the body