You will never land a date if you hate women

LMAO OGRE CHIN

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, mug and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16133 and Oxygen
She even looks low-iq. Jfl it’s over. She’s literally balding too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 20064, flippasav and 4 others
The surgeon is an asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, mug, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
The-Crimson-Chin-with-his-arms-folded.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Oxygen
please link the reddit post i want to see the comments

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
ever coming back to admin?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Still looks better with the chin. Before pic looks like she is about to cry. I swear chin and foreword growth = how confident you look. You can be a little pussy faggot but if you got chin and forward growth you will look competent and aggressive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Anchor_Ship
Still looks better with the chin. Before pic looks like she is about to cry. I swear chin and foreword growth = how confident you look. You can be a little pussy faggot but if you got chin and forward growth you will look competent and aggressive
don't agree that she looks better but niggas with recessed chins always do look like theyre on the verge of tears jfl

Sad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Anchor_Ship and tallnegga
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Anchor_Ship and 5.5psl
How much mm do you think the advancement is ?
idk and its also kinda hard to tell because of different camera angle on both

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Should’ve got Bimax you dumb ass foid 😂😂😂

Don't blame her, blame the fucking surgeon who did this without analyzing properly.

Why the fuck are you blaming the patient when all she wanted was a solution?

Don't blame her, blame the fucking surgeon who did this without analyzing properly.

Why the fuck are you blaming the patient when all she wanted was a solution?
Nigga what? Are you retarded? Any normal dude with a level head would do extensive research before having someone cut up your bones and rearrange them into a fucking ogre. It’s both of their faults. The surgeon for performing on this dumb ass foid and the foid for being such a low IQ hole

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and VenatorLuparius
Nigga what? Are you retarded? Any normal dude with a level head would do extensive research before having someone cut up your bones and rearrange them into a fucking ogre. It’s both of their faults. The surgeon for performing on this dumb ass foid and the foid for being such a low IQ hole

No retard, it's not the patient's job to do the surgeon's job.

You gonna tell me she's gonna have to study how the fuck to make proper insertions too?

By your dumbass logic, if you ask a mechanic to open your jammed car window and he throws a brick.

Oh hey the window is open right, you got what you wanted. Problem solved.

The mechanic ain't the retard cause you should've told him not to throw a brick right? That's what you wanted, you wanted your window open and now it's open. You don't like it, well it's on you.

Sorry pal, but no surgery will fix your lack of critical thinking.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 27219
And also, can you actual incels fucking migrate elsewhere? I don't want shit like jaw surgery to be associated with you dogs, because now I get strange looks by talking about it.

And also, can you actual incels fucking migrate elsewhere? I don't want shit like jaw surgery to be associated with you dogs, because now I get strange looks by talking about it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Anchor_Ship
U sissy bitch why u butthurt over a foid post?

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
its an inside joke you stupid fucking new fag. Anchor is in my discord server for over a year stfu

• JFL
its an inside joke you stupid fucking new fag. Anchor is in my discord server for over a year stfu
U brainlet I have more high IQ posts, not even that but more active and a lot more posts. Anything under a month is new now it used to be under 6 months but it has changed

Never talk about surgery or anything looks related to normal people

duzeucytkbra1.jpg

The front result is much, much worse

• JFL
No retard, it's not the patient's job to do the surgeon's job.

You gonna tell me she's gonna have to study how the fuck to make proper insertions too?

By your dumbass logic, if you ask a mechanic to open your jammed car window and he throws a brick.

Oh hey the window is open right, you got what you wanted. Problem solved.

The mechanic ain't the retard cause you should've told him not to throw a brick right? That's what you wanted, you wanted your window open and now it's open. You don't like it, well it's on you.

Sorry pal, but no surgery will fix your lack of critical thinking.
Yes but it’s up to the patient to agree to the surgery and then pay, any reasonable person wouldn’t pay a mechanic to put a brick through a car window if it was offered. She is definitely at fault for being too low iq to do her own research when it’s readily available online. She even could’ve tried getting multiple opinions from reputable surgeons.

The truth is she went “me want good side profile” and the surgeon offered her a genio and she said yes. This is very common among women/low iq people that then thereafter regret the surgery later on.

There are countless cases of women getting botched because they went to the cheapest surgeon in Brazil for a BBl or whatever. The truth is price was probably a big factor for this woman and she probably saw bimax was really expensive and opted for a genio instead.

Stop being a retard she wasn’t forced to have a genio.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Mr.Proper, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
how about you go :feelshmm: lil bitchass nigga

• JFL
Water is wet : most foids have low IQ and know shit without male guidance.

• +1
Yes but it’s up to the patient to agree to the surgery and then pay

No shit she fucking agreed, cause in her head she was thinking the results of a genio resembled that of a bimax + genio.

she went “me want good side profile” and the surgeon offered her a genio and she said yes.

Again, no shit she said "yes" cause she's thinking a professional knows best, just like when you fucking hire a chef, a plumber, an electrition or anyone.

If an electrician fucking goes "we are going to use a switch-mode discrete voltage-source to generate electricity to power your garage door", your ass will be like "yeah sure man, you are the expert." You don't know what those words mean, but you agree.

But then then that method turns off your fucking room lights everytime someone opens the garage door.

Were you fucking expecting that? Fuck NO, you hired a professional to do it properly, not half-assedly.

The truth is she went “me want good side profile” and the surgeon offered her a genio and she said yes. This is very common among women/low iq people that then thereafter regret the surgery later on.

The surgeon is the person that comes up with the most optimal solution. It's not the patient's responsibilty to memorize a list of possible procedures. If the surgeon offered her a genio, that means the surgeon fucking looked at her case and the surgeon decided a genio only as the optimal solution.

If this idiot decided a genio only was the most optimal; he's a fraud piece of shit money grabbing dog, a retard for coming up with the wrong procedure, or both.

Now if the surgeon decides for bimax, and she insists on having a genio only knowing well what the outcome would look like, she's at fault.