Gqlvwwkvi8z31

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 5'8manlet, karbo and 22 others
Asian women are subhuman looking

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 685, Aesthetic and 6 others
Lol asian women fraud so hard, they have flat faces and recessed maxilla. A very small percentage of asian women have good bone definition. My sister sent me a picture of her dance team and she fogs all the asian foids there so hard; that's probably why she likes showing up to dance cause she knows she fogs every girl there so hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, Aesthetic and 5 others
Be careful fellas. On tinder there's so many frauding landwhales, speaking from experience.

Make sure to conduct sufficient research and analysis before meeting girls from tinder. Will spare your soul from a very awkward situation, been there myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer, WastedYouth and 4 others
foids are the queens of fakeup frauding and plastic surgerymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Be careful fellas. On tinder there's so many frauding landwhales, speaking from experience.

Make sure to conduct sufficient research and analysis before meeting girls from tinder. Will spare your soul from a very awkward situation, been there myself

if they take closeups or pics from high up just left swipe

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Lol asian women fraud so hard, they have flat faces and recessed maxilla. A very small percentage of asian women have good bone definition. My sister sent me a picture of her dance team and she fogs all the asian foods there so hard; that's probably why she likes showing up to dance cause she knows she fogs every girl there so hard.
Based. Most of them have recessed maxillas and aren't very good looking objectively. They fraud hella hard, Koreans are probably the biggest fraudsters. The plastic surgery/cosmetic industry is popping there. Their makeup fraud is also next level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
in my uni im friends with a lot of chinese internationals. literally all of them morph their pic. people shit on gooks all the time and i hate it but honestly most gooks are disgusting animals

in my uni im friends with a lot of chinese internationals. literally all of them morph their pic. people shit on gooks all the time and i hate it but honestly most gooks are disgusting animals
Yeah they have that morph that makes their eyes big and also gives them a more pointed chin hahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and 25thpercentile human
Yeah they have that morph that makes their eyes big and also gives them a more pointed chin hahahah
fucking pointed chin. i have a jaw width most ppl here would consider nice and masculine. retarded weak jaw gooks say my jaw is too big and some call it ugly jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Bruh asian women are so discsusting i cant even comprehend how you can be attracted to them thats just fucking low T soyboy nonce behaviour :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
U wouldn't breed with her??
im mulatto so we wouldnt be making any future ERs if we breeded but no i still wouldnt and no white man should either its unfair on the child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer and WastedYouth

@DoctorLooksmax :lul:
This picture is not real. There's a remarkable distance between her and and the reflecting surface tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
@DoctorLooksmax :lul:

This picture is not real. There's a remarkable distance between her and and the reflecting surface tbh.
he’s met some fat munters on that app jfl

frauding subhumans tbh.