Look at this gay surgerycel

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Im always getting in rage modus when i see dudes getting their whole face done, and fuck all up with lip fillers and upturned weird pig noses. its totally disgusting.
Still his eye surgery looks very very good.

A4E97833 BEBF 4B1D 8273 64B28B1FBD3C
B91C1C45 0AD7 437C B093 DB8885499E55

Thats him before eye surgery:
B4C5EBA0 076B 4D1F 87D0 64AAAB2D6C99

and after:

161FAB03 3CEB 47C0 BB59 6193A0AF887B

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and bassfreak
He can soapmaxx in jail :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, HighTGymcel, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Tbh upturned nose isnt bad feature in general.
I have upturned nose and when i was dowturning it i looked worse. Also just look at Lachowski, young Brad Pitt etc
Slighty upturned nose suits to prettyboy pheno.

B4C5EBA0 076B 4D1F 87D0 64AAAB2D6C99 A4E97833 BEBF 4B1D 8273 64B28B1FBD3C

Ok this result is insane

I am an osteotomy and DO cel

He could be a pussy wetter without his cheap nosejob and lip fillers.
I think if you do so much surgery, you need a bit of a rough look to counter it. I will leave a unshaved stubble, do a minimal amount of skincare or hairstyle, when i am finished with all of my surgeries. Also make up is a no go for heavy surgerycels

254B6E07 716E 4CAE 8B0C 3584AD228961
9FE58E40 E599 4E85 96CC 6B088E80A135
6B98649C 4A89 4CA7 BA9D 07DA9CD59377
75444C67 DEC6 459A A02D 970009BB6D82

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kilimanjaro and Barbarossa_
Canthoplasty looks so good ngl. Any ideas of how pricy it is?

He would still look weird. His IPD is almost over tier.

What you need is Orbital Box Osteotomy bro.
True, but still i guess his IPD is probably higher than mine, my is around 58mm and i look compeletly normal because of good es ratio. Just look at Zayn Malik, Noszka who have also 58-59mm IPD.
Sal's es ratio must be really in 0.37-0.38 range. Zac Efron has 58.7mm ipd and 0.41 es ratio and he still manages to be chad.

True, but still i guess his IPD is probably higher than mine, my is around 58mm and i look compeletly normal because of good es ratio. Just look at Zayn Malik, Noszka who have also 58-59mm IPD.
Sal's es ratio must be really in 0.37-0.38 range. Zac Efron has 58.7mm ipd and 0.41 es ratio and he still manages to be chad.
My IPD is 62.5-3mm and my ESratio is 0.44-0.45, when I morph my IPD to get an ESratio of 0.46-0.47 my face looks way more attractive. A few mms make all the difference. Some people look good with low ESratio, some people don't.

Zac Efron isn't a Chad.

My IPD is 62.5-3mm and my ESratio is 0.44-0.45, when I morph my IPD to get an ESratio of 0.46-0.47 my face looks way more attractive. A few mms make all the difference. Some people look good with low ESratio, some people don't.

Zac Efron isn't a Chad.
Zac Efron was rated in 6-7PSL chad tier range here or on other lookism sites multiple times.
May be for now he looks worse coz of his shit style but in his youth he was ultimate JB slayer
Tumblr mbfwd46jIN1rapu94o1 500
Source 1
Giphy 5

Tbh upturned nose isnt bad feature in general.
I have upturned nose and when i was dowturning it i looked worse. Also just look at Lachowski, young Brad Pitt etc
Slighty upturned nose suits to prettyboy pheno.

As i said, depends on face. I look better witj my upturned.

Did he get filler injections in his cheeks or implants?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Looks like fillers. His boyfriend also got from no cheeks to strong ones.
Before:

After:

I can't believe I wasted so much money on cheek implants that are literally 100% imperceptible, when I could've gotten much more chiseled and noticeable results if only my surgeon had listened to me (although I wouldn't want them to look as dramatic as what these gay dudes have)

I can't believe I wasted so much money on cheek implants that are literally 100% imperceptible, when I could've gotten much more chiseled and noticeable results if only my surgeon had listened to me (although I wouldn't want them to look as dramatic as what these gay dudes have)
A girl will still choose a slightly overdone guy, over a natural looking incel smallskull.
These dudes would look like instagram fuckboys without their make up and stupid lip fillers. A normie girl could not sense if they had cheek fillers or not.

But in your case, dont think about what you cant change now. Focus on getting the best eye surgery possible. You already look good! Keep going

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
A girl will still choose a slightly overdone guy, over a natural looking incel smallskull.
These dudes would look like instagram fuckboys without their make up and stupid lip fillers. A normie girl could not sense if they had cheek fillers or not.

But in your case, dont think about what you cant change now. Focus on getting the best eye surgery possible. You already look good! Keep going

Thanks but that's just the thing, I CAN change the outcome of my cheek implants by getting them revised. I honestly don't think I'll be able to live with myself I don't. Put yourself in my situation - if you had such subtle cheek implant results as I had, you would want to do whatever you could to get a more noticeable result that you'd be satisfied with

He would still look weird. His IPD is almost over tier.

What you need is Orbital Box Osteotomy bro.
Actually, he gives off slightly effeminate, spoiled rich kid vibes to me, some foids like that type. And it's all because of his close set eyes. If he plays his cards right, he could pull off the close set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel