Look at this mega chad, coolcell, serial killer who murdered a bunch of Chad, Tyrones, and JB Staceys, including his own sis JFL

H

HSM1

Banned
Dude faked being mentally retarded his whole life around his family members so they thought he had some mental disorders. My theory is he was diagnosed with some learning abilities but his parents thought it was a lot worse than it was because he is also very uptight, anxious around his family and finds them very cringe, corny and gross to be apart of their little family dynamic, so he always isolated himself from them like me, so I relate and they probably thought he had problems.
He would act normal around everyone else though as I do. I am guessing he is also a complete sadist, sociopath, pyschopath which I am not.

The guy is like 25-28 I am guessing. Attracts a bunch of females, yet enjoys killing. So he kills a bunch of chads way younger than him. Not due to hatred and envy. He KNOWS he is way better than them, and can pull more. BUT he doesn't care about them. He kills for fun. He even killed his own bimbo stacy sister because he probably always found her annoying and dumb. She was seen annoying him in the film even though she never knew what a Chad he really was. Coolest guy EVER and my childhood idol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back