Look at this revolting descension of one of the most simped boyband members of all time (From the mid & late 90s)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
This is what happens when you refuse to grow old gracefully and resort to fillers here, fillers there and fillers everywhere.

This didn't become of Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Jamie Foxx and many others.

The main singer.

You can debate wether he was Chadlite or Chad, to me it's irrelevant as we all know he is in the Chad leagues and even has the perfect blend of soft and hard features

25 here

Performing Live at 25 to show and prove it wasn't video edits making him look sick

Performing Live at 28. He has already started using filler by this time and HE IS ONLY 28.

Now this is where the declension is somewhat slightly evident and really begins to take place. 30/31

And obviously they split up and they is him performing solo as a 'throw-back' in Poland in 2018 in his late 40s. You can clearly see the years of injecting slime into his face has gradually worn away his soft muscle tissue and given him a lumpy and botched look. His eyes have also descended massively. Yes he has put on a bit of weight unlike Clooney, Pitt, Fox and dem man but the change is very evident.

Moral of the story? Don't use Fillers. You can use Red Light Therapy, Microneedling, all of that stuff with the serums to perform them, but never EVER inject your face with this shit. It is a female flex.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
DN RD + I mog your recessed ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, WontStopNorwooding and 5 others
This is what happens when you refuse to grow old gracefully and resort to fillers here, fillers there and fillers everywhere.

This didn't become of Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Jamie Foxx and many others.

The main singer.

You can debate wether he was Chadlite or Chad, to me it's irrelevant as we all know he is in the Chad leagues and even has the perfect blend of soft and hard features

25 here

Performing Live at 25 to show and prove it wasn't video edits making him look sick

Performing Live at 28. He has already started using filler by this time and HE IS ONLY 28.

Now this is where the declension is somewhat slightly evident and really begins to take place. 30/31

And obviously they split up and they is him performing solo as a 'throw-back' in Poland in 2018 in his late 40s. You can clearly see the years of injecting slime into his face has gradually worn away his soft muscle tissue and given him a lumpy and botched look. His eyes have also descended massively. Yes he has put on a bit of weight unlike Clooney, Pitt, Fox and dem man but the change is very evident.

Moral of the story? Don't use Fillers. You can use Red Light Therapy, Microneedling, all of that stuff with the serums to perform them, but never EVER inject your face with this shit. It is a female flex.

Oh and he rolls with shades for half the 2018 performance:

Fe1e84e1de7e0ed011ae03116b050586

And we see why

12cd46b6b6d87bda6828007f03d22054

brad pitt has bones, this guy has cookies.

True, his bones aren't as strong, but what about the other old fellas that have aged far more gracefully bro?

He had the best pheno out there on the market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Anchor_Ship and Birdcell
@CristianT

130a4410a61c2d461fe9c7e02744c8fc.jpg

A4b0701b1530e8b88450d1a0592d8d0f
12665ac178e8aac0634d5965b94ca0a2

This chapter has ended. The enemy's spirit has broken. He will no longer fight back.
Imgonline com ua twotoone wycWhUYjtxTXmNLq

Like anyone who argues that right is superior is fucking mentally ill. He has subhuman bine development , he is not even a properly developed human being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yerico7
people get old its normal

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Fuck me. The fillers :LOL:

Bones help ALOT for aging.

I'm old-ish, and boneless. But still somehow look quit young. Having bone-support moggs though, for aging.

Anyways, don't filler bloath maxx.
Lean face = 100% necesairy to look decent as a guy.

Women can get away a little bit more, with puffy-ish bloath in face. But us guys can't.

Lean face!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and thereallegend
Was young and fit, is now old and fat. I honestly don't see a descension beyond that

Bones help ALOT for aging.

I'm old-ish, and boneless. But still somehow look quit young. Having bone-support moggs though, for aging.

Anyways, don't filler bloath maxx.
Lean face = 100% necesairy to look decent as a guy.

Women can get away a little bit more, with puffy-ish bloath in face. But us guys can't.

Lean face!

You look 36

2744772 2744742 20210525 125451

And you're 38

So why hasn't many others taken the same route?
They have. Very few 50 year olds still look good, and even fewer 50 year olds who got fat still look good. This guy was never very good looking facially, his looks were just held up by being young and fit. Now he's 50 and fat, and looks like I'd have expected him to look

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
They have. Very few 50 year olds still look good, and even fewer 50 year olds who got fat still look good. This guy was never very good looking facially, his looks were just held up by being young and fit. Now he's 50 and fat, and looks like I'd have expected him to look

He is 47/48 in that video.

You're right I suppose.

Baffling why he allowed himself to get fat as we know this accelerates age process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I almost always get treated, estimated, and so on. As a mid 20-something year old.

It's clearly a camera distortion thing then. Furthermore proof of never trusting the camera lens.

I think most would universally agree you look mid 30s at minimum based on these photos.

How the fuk u even know he had fillers?

Or you’re just speculating and pulling that out ur ass?

It looks like he just got fat asf and his fat pads also migrated/regular shitty American aging

Last edited:
It's clearly a camera distortion thing then. Furthermore proof of never trusting the camera lens.

I think most would universally agree you look mid 30s at minimum based on these photos.
If he shaved his beard you wouldn’t think he’s 27?

I would honestly and I’m a harsh age teller

Attachments

• 05D1CA77-8626-4BDB-840A-6A07B695D159.jpeg
    05D1CA77-8626-4BDB-840A-6A07B695D159.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back