Reactions: KingCartierrr23, rooman, Deleted member 27635 and 8 others
lost weight, mewed. hairmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ascension
from 11 to 18 nigga

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 17595
That's nothing .
@Maesthetics=King grew 4 inches after puberty from listening subliminals in over 6 months .
And I'm not trolling or some shit you can ask him further doubts regarding subliminals

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rooman, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
That's nothing .
@Maesthetics=King grew 4 inches after puberty from listening subliminals in over 6 months .
And I'm not trolling or some shit you can ask him further doubts regarding subliminals
Yeah this stuff is legit
Check out the comments on this vid:

Massive height transformations from real people(check the “6’2 to 6.6”guy), I never saw this many results on other videos.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25323, Dark Horse and 2 others
@Maesthetics=King
Can you please give us your take on this?

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27472
@Maesthetics=King
Can you please give us your take on this?
Yes I gained 4 inches of height in 6 months, listening to height subminal affirmations every single night as I sleeped. Sometimes I would do deep meditation and allow my Chakras to all align and unlock to allow powerful transformations to take place. This is while on DHT blockers also.

I have sent verification of heights before and after with irrefutable proof of dates to @5.5psl he can confirm

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, rooman, Deleted member 25323 and 3 others
I got also noticed results from subliminials with meditation

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, rooman, GalacticHero and 2 others
Yes @GalacticHero i can vouch @Maesthetics=King has grown from 5'7 to 5'11 evening height . Just stick to the process and enjoy it and remain consistent

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, GalacticHero and 2 others
Yeah this stuff is legit
Check out the comments on this vid:

Massive height transformations from real people(check the “6’2 to 6.6”guy), I never saw this many results on other videos.

do niggas unironically think this works

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7, DawgyDawg and 2 others
wtf is this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 27932
But is there any before after legit evidence that it works?

Yes I gained 4 inches of height in 6 months, listening to height subminal affirmations every single night as I sleeped. Sometimes I would do deep meditation and allow my Chakras to all align and unlock to allow powerful transformations to take place. This is while on DHT blockers also.

I have sent verification of heights before and after with irrefutable proof of dates to @5.5psl he can confirm
The guy who grow 4 inches in the comments was also into Buddhism and spiritual stuff.

He also changed his eyes color to green and after that he changed them to blue (2 months for each colour).

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rooman, Sub0 and 3 others
For what thing did you used subliminals ? What were your results ?
i used green / hazels subs with meditation
Me result: i got green rings in me eye"s i believe i can get better result but dumbass me thought that green and hazel is the same so i listened both subs of hazel and green = bad result

I believe in subs because everytime i listen to a eye subliminials example me eye got burned literaly while listening (and sometimes after)

Im not a weird schrizo btw

Me weirdest experience was that i listened once time on a nofap sub (its not a sub but something else) and i got crazy and crazy results / side effects after 1-4 days, you would not believe me if i tell the results
If you don"t believe me i can send it to you

I can send you the nofap "sub", if i tell you the effects i got you call me 100% a schrizo

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, GalacticHero and Deleted member 27472
I got also noticed results from subliminials with meditation
I notice most people who got results are into meditation and spiritual stuff, some other guy recommend no fap too.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and raminzer
@Maesthetics=King is this a troll?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rooman, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Yes @GalacticHero i can vouch @Maesthetics=King has grown from 5'7 to 5'11 evening height . Just stick to the process and enjoy it and remain consistent
Thank man, subliminals are 100% true.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28758, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
i used green / hazels subs with meditation
Me result: i got green rings in me eye"s i believe i can get better result but dumbass me thought that green and hazel is the same so i listened both subs of hazel and green = bad result

I believe in subs because everytime i listen to a eye subliminials example me eye got burned literaly while listening (and sometimes after)

Im not a weird schrizo btw

Me weirdest experience was that i listened once time on a nofap sub (its not a sub but something else) and i got crazy and crazy results / side effects after 1-4 days, you would not believe me if i tell the results
If you don"t believe me i can send it to you

I can send you the nofap "sub", if i tell you the effects i got you call me 100% a schrizo
Can I increase my dick size by listening to subliminals ?? Or do i need to bonesmash it ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 28758 and 2 others
Is there a subliminal that can turn me into rick ross?

Can I increase my dick size by listening to subliminals ?? Or do i need to bonesmash it ?

This guy talked with me by email and told me he gained 7cm, now his cock is 21cm

• Love it

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, rooman, 5.5psl and 2 others

This guy talked with me by email and told me he gained 7cm, now his cock is 21cm

Please man keep this thread serious we’re talking life changing stuff.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24789
im actuelly planning on releasing a guide on bonesmashing you dick
I made that idea many and many months ago and i got result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, humanoidsub7, princeofpeace and 1 other person

Please for the love of god pm me or answer here your exact routine cause I’m literally looking for exactly 4 extra inches of height bro please. Imagine the porssibilities with Aromasin and HGH anyway I’ll be waiting thanks in advance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
anyone got collagen or skincare subliminals that truly work

i need to check on that... is it true that own subliminals work better?
I literally do not believe in subliminal but you should experiment while sleeping or idfk anything else. Research is everything. Research stuff and find out

I literally do not believe in subliminal but you should experiment while sleeping or idfk anything else. Research is everything. Research stuff and find out
i believe in them since ive had results, u just need to get really fucking good at visualizing, i got so good at it i literally had dreams where i was in front of my mirror and got the results i wanted. For me what works the best is anything that has to do with the body transporting more things to certain parts of the body (for example it turned my eyes brighter in a week by idk thinking about removing melalin from my eyes, or better skin by transporting more collagen, better blood flow...), or things like skincare, health, hair growth, eye brows, eyelashes(craziest one), in general any softmaxx. In terms of height, musle and bone growth i believe thats harder to do but i hope it works

• JFL
do niggas unironically think this works
I thought it was all a joke too tbh imagine thinking this works but not mewing jfl

i believe in them since ive had results, u just need to get really fucking good at visualizing, i got so good at it i literally had dreams where i was in front of my mirror and got the results i wanted. For me what works the best is anything that has to do with the body transporting more things to certain parts of the body (for example it turned my eyes brighter in a week by idk thinking about removing melalin from my eyes, or better skin by transporting more collagen, better blood flow...), or things like skincare, health, hair growth, eye brows, eyelashes(craziest one), in general any softmaxx. In terms of height, musle and bone growth i believe thats harder to do but i hope it works
Write exactly what you did cause since I can’t get surgery yet imma have to try everything write the most effective (easy) subliminals sand your visualising pictures or whatever and the less effective (harder to accomplish) subliminals such as height. I will be sure to do everything you tell me and if possible write the science behind since I believe in the mind so by using science to visualise HAS TO be more effective than just visualisation

• JFL
That's nothing .
Yeah it was the subliminals and not the steroids he was blasting into himself

Yeah it was the subliminals and not the steroids he was blasting into himself
Do the not have a limit of up to 2 inches or 4 max for a year?

I notice most people who got results are into meditation and spiritual stuff, some other guy recommend no fap too.
People think subliminals are insane (rightfully so) but the scientific data on mind/body connection is absolutely crazy. I mean, we even have to do double blind studies because placebos work so well. I should look more into it

• +1
Reactions: rooman
anyone got collagen or skincare subliminals that truly work
Saw those they seem legit as people in the comments got reactions from people around them.
34F4891D D25D 45D8 98D0 55EBF73934B9