Look at this ukranian leech.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
@6ft4

jfl look at this shit. Old ugly ukranian (probably single-mom) whore coming to leech on our society, ungrateful as fuck, and threatening to kill people.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Cagefuel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, 6ft4, piec and 10 others
Average Ukrainian whore

• +1
Reactions: piec, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Average Ukrainian whore
average woman

they victimize themselves despite being a protected social-class and given MASSIVE free handouts:
0 gratefulness or empathy for the people working and paying taxes to pay for her worthless parasitic lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, piec, Debetro and 4 others
The entire problem in society is that the role of provider/protector that men originally had, has been replaced by the government.
Men now pay taxes to a government which has the value they originally provided replaced and therefore lowered.

We, men, pay taxes to reduce our own value in society.

when will men wake up? fucking cucks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, apocalypse, Bars and 2 others
The entire problem in society is that the role of provider/protector that men originally had, has been replaced by the government.
Men now pay taxes to a government which has the value they originally provided replaced and therefore lowered.

We, men, pay taxes to reduce our own value in society.

when will men wake up? fucking cucks
Taxes benefit everyone, taxes fund education, healthcare, military, everything that single man cannot do himself. With taxes you contribute to a society. Government is not an alien government consists of people just like us who also pay taxes. But I agree with you

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, n9wiff, piec and 2 others
Irish people already have enough worry and problems from the Immigrants.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
blud found the only pro russian subreddit in existence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Deleted member 33711 and MoggerGaston
BS, taxes benefit everyone, taxes fund education, healthcare, military, everything that single man cannot do himself. With taxes you contribute to a society. Government is not an alien government consists of people just like us who also pay taxes.
extreme lowIQ take when you consider the fact education largely benefits women, healthcare largely benefits women, pensions largely benefit women, childcare largely benefits women, and far more.

men pay the majority of taxes for the minority of benefits.

Don't talk in this topic ever again you lowIQ feminist simp

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
@murdah she does not represent my people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MoggerGaston
blud found the only pro russian subreddit in existence
its not pro-russian, but it doesnt censor pro-russian opinions like all other subreddits. So it's a more balanced view.
one of few reddits I browse, rest is complete lowIQ retard takes on the world/economy/social-issues.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
@murdah she does not represent my people
true
what value does an old ugly unemployed single-mom and her fatherless kid have in society?

they have WAY less value than lazy male NEETs, because despite both being parasitic, the male NEET doesn't bring this MASSIVE burden+cost on society
+ the male NEET has turnaround potential in life, while the single-mom is basically done for and will only become a bigger burden in the future as she gets older and needs more and more care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Debetro
She can do whatever she wants because she's white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Taxes benefit everyone, taxes fund education, healthcare, military, everything that single man cannot do himself. With taxes you contribute to a society. Government is not an alien government consists of people just like us who also pay taxes. But I agree with you
Don't bring logic here, you will only be made fun of because it doesn't fit the narrative that is trying to be painted.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Bars
extreme lowIQ take when you consider the fact education largely benefits women, healthcare largely benefits women, pensions largely benefit women, and far more.

men pay the majority of taxes for the minority of benefits.

Don't talk in this topic ever again you lowIQ feminist simp
Stfu low IQ. So stop paying taxes and go back to stone age then. I say taxes benefit everyone and that's true because taxes were created by men to make society efficient. That's similar to protecting your family but in societal scale. With taxes you also make sure your neighbor won't fucking kill and rob you. Taxes do not undervalue men low IQ jfl. Shut your mouth if you don't understand this. Your pride ego probably won't accept this.

Last edited:
Stfu low IQ. So stop paying taxes then. Men have always been lower in value than women. I say taxes benefit everyone and that's true because taxes were created by men to make society more efficient. That's similar to protecting your family but in societal scale. Taxes do not undervalue men low IQ jfl. Shut your mouth if you don't understand this. I would explain you how a society works but your pride ego wouldn't accept this
are you stupid? People have always wanted to have sons over daughters how could they be higher value

Don't bring logic here, you will only be made fun of because it doesn't fit the narrative that is trying to be painted.
Stfu low IQ. So stop paying taxes and go back to stone age then. I say taxes benefit everyone and that's true because taxes were created by men to make society efficient. That's similar to protecting your family but in societal scale. With taxes you also make sure your neighbor won't fucking kill and rob you. Taxes do not undervalue men low IQ jfl. Shut your mouth if you don't understand this. Your pride ego probably won't accept this.

What logic you retard fuck. I iqmog you to shit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
0 arguments against the narrative of my post.

Thanks for agreeing with me, dumbass bitch

What logic you retard fuck. I iqmog you to shit
0 arguments against the narrative of my post.

Thanks for agreeing with me, dumbass bitch
Larp as much as you want but you didn't provide any arguments, you just larped how taxes largely benefit women, undervalue men blah blah blah with no evidence. You don't iqmog us stupid monkey, your inflated ego thinks that you are the only one so smart, you are so enlightened blah blah blah but in reality you're delusional degenerate with psychological problems. People like you should be locked up in a cell for the mentally ill for society to work properly.

Eastern euros as usual being stupid and moving to Western Europe when they could move to the US and face 0 discrimination due to being white regardless of how poor, low class, or criminal they are.

FOB Russian drug addict with 0 English language skills who robs people for a living gets better treatment socially than non-white 3rd generation investment banker making $1m a year in America.