LOOK AT YOUR UNCLES TO SEE WHAT AGE YOUR GONNA GO BALD

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
You get your balding genetics mostly from your maternal side. Look at your uncles from your mothers side and find out if any of them are bald. It depends on their age too. If they are bald, there is a high chance you’ll bald too around their age too
giphy.gif

my uncle was complete baldcel at 17 but was gigamogger 6"6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
40?

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and Shrek2OnDvD
You get your balding genetics mostly from your maternal side. Look at your uncles from your mothers side and find out if any of them are bald. It depends on their age too. If they are bald, there is a high chance you’ll bald too around their age too
giphy.gif
My moms got no brothers so I can’t go off them but moms father has full head of hair but dad and all of his side is bald so idk what’s gonna happen to me

• +1
thanks for the reminder I almost guaranteed have the male pattern baldness gene on my X chromosome. Fin + Min or death for me

• So Sad
thanks for the reminder I almost guaranteed have the male pattern baldness gene on my X chromosome. Fin + Min or death for me

Your uncle got his X chromosome from your grandma, who had 1X from her mom and 1X from her dad. Balding gene comes from X chromosome. Which means you get it from your mom, but your mom has 2 because shes a woman (XX). One from her mom, one from her dad. Which means you could have got your X from your grandma or your grandpa where as your uncle got his from his grandma or grandpa. If your mothers dad is bald, you have a 50% chance of going bald. Don't look at your uncle, look at your mothers dad. If he is bald, you have at least a 50% chance of going bald. This isn't 100% accurate. Even if every man in your family is not bald, you still have a chance to be bald.

If you're a man:

Your mom goes bald = 100% you and any brothers will be bald.

If your mom's mother and father are bald, 100% you and any brothers are bald.

If your mom's father is bald, and her mother is not, minimum 50% chance you go bald (you either get the father's gene and you go bald, or you get one of your grandmother's genes, which means you need to look at HER parents).

Also, does mom have any brothers? Are they balding? That will tell you as well. That means that grandma carries the baldness gene. and if She didn't go bald (and grandad did), that means 3 out of 4 of your mom's sons will go bald. (75% chance of baldness in men)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Shrek2OnDvD
My uncle is in early 40s and hasn't norwooded yet, but I think I might've got my dad's shitty bald hair genes tho

• So Sad
Around 70 tbh feels good

• Woah
Bullshit theory, I would be NW5 by now

You guys realize some hair loss genes come from the father too

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
All of my uncles are bald, my brother is bald, my grandfathers are bald.

Idk at what age though, some of these old cunts are like 80yo. Maybe they didnt lost it untill 60.

My uncle from my mother's side is like nw 6-7 but my grandfather is nw 0.5 at over 75 years old, I have the same high hairline as him

Your uncle got his X chromosome from your grandma, who had 1X from her mom and 1X from her dad. Balding gene comes from X chromosome. Which means you get it from your mom, but your mom has 2 because shes a woman (XX). One from her mom, one from her dad. Which means you could have got your X from your grandma or your grandpa where as your uncle got his from his grandma or grandpa. If your mothers dad is bald, you have a 50% chance of going bald. Don't look at your uncle, look at your mothers dad. If he is bald, you have at least a 50% chance of going bald. This isn't 100% accurate. Even if every man in your family is not bald, you still have a chance to be bald.

If you're a man:

Your mom goes bald = 100% you and any brothers will be bald.

If your mom's mother and father are bald, 100% you and any brothers are bald.

If your mom's father is bald, and her mother is not, minimum 50% chance you go bald (you either get the father's gene and you go bald, or you get one of your grandmother's genes, which means you need to look at HER parents).

Also, does mom have any brothers? Are they balding? That will tell you as well. That means that grandma carries the baldness gene. and if She didn't go bald (and grandad did), that means 3 out of 4 of your mom's sons will go bald. (75% chance of baldness in men)
Brutal if true

both my parents are single childs so no uncle to compare