Look bad in clothes

beniman

beniman

Bronze
So I started to put on some muscle bc i have been gym celling for abt 3 months. Its not much but imo im starting to look worse in clothes but better wo clothes wich the ppl i know irl agree with. Should i just starvemaxx and loose all the muscle? Bc in a relationship its prob a + to look better wo clothes then w clothes but for ppl that see me for the first time and dont know how i look wo a shirt etc it would be better to just look good from the beginning. So what do u think I should do? Sorry for babbling but need help.

Heres pics from close up and far away

Snapchat 335809772
Snapchat 1950970404

Attachments

• Snapchat-1950970404.jpg
    Snapchat-1950970404.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Chadlite type nigga

Probably a slayer too

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It’s all in ur head u have a good frame and the clothes look good

steroids might help

• +1
Reactions: beniman
average greycel high htn who thinks his looks is an issue

average greycel high htn who thinks his looks is an issue
No im aware that my personality is shit and I cant talk to women for. Thats why im here trying to max out my looks :lul:

Def not cl, htn tops but ty
Ur Higher I’d say for ur age especially it’s hard to be cl when ur that young but u definitely look better than the avarage htn

I’d say at least high htn

• +1
Tho I’d assume a lot girls in ur school have a crush on u

U look like that type of slayer nigga

Ur Higher I’d say for ur age especially it’s hard to be cl when ur that young but u definitely look better than the avarage htn

I’d say at least high htn
Alr ty, appricuate it🙏

• +1
I wouldn’t take that shit tbh might age him take his hair the cons aren’t worth it

Just bulk and go to the gym
Alr i will🙏 when do u think its safe to start take roids?

I don’t think it’s ever safe unless u wanna be jacked

I think ur autistic if u think no girl likes u this forum might take u into ruining ur looks tbh

If u take them u need to keep taking or else u lose the gains and they are not healthy

• +1
I don’t think it’s ever safe unless u wanna be jacked

I think ur autistic if u think no girl likes u this forum might take u into ruining ur looks tbh

If u take them u need to keep taking or else u lose the gains and they are not healthy
Ye I will do as much research as I can till im 18. Dont wanna start to late if thats the only thing that can save my frame (if it stans bad) bc ye as u say its not "bad" but def not good. But appricuate ur help u seem high iq

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
So I started to put on some muscle bc i have been gym celling for abt 3 months. Its not much but imo im starting to look worse in clothes but better wo clothes wich the ppl i know irl agree with. Should i just starvemaxx and loose all the muscle? Bc in a relationship its prob a + to look better wo clothes then w clothes but for ppl that see me for the first time and dont know how i look wo a shirt etc it would be better to just look good from the beginning. So what do u think I should do? Sorry for babbling but need help.

View attachment 3001477View attachment 3001479
Finding clothes that fit your proportions are important too, which can be hard for some people, the reason alot of old movie stars looked good in suits is because they wore tailored clothes.

Personally I have a long torso and short legs so I wear shirts that are cropped and hemmed trousers.

• +1

YO whats your height bro. You are a real life pussy slayer. fuck you(mirin)

nigga u have an athletic build stop being autistic

ur clavicles look small due to proportions, ur a tall ass dude so why u care so much + u can slay with that height and face alone even if u were scrawny as fuck

nigga u have an athletic build stop being autistic

ur clavicles look small due to proportions, ur a tall ass dude so why u care so much + u can slay with that height and face alone even if u were scrawny as fuck
Alr ty, and ye prob but if I can do somthing to promote my clavicle growth i mean why not. And som1 told me roids could help but ima be waiting till 18. But that isnt the problem, the problem is that I look a bit weird in clothes now that I put on  some muscle so was asking abt what i should do. Get rid of the muscle or if i should keep bulking etc

Keep gymcelling don’t stop.

• +1
Nigga dont take roids. This forum unironically makes you believe you need them, you don’t

• +1
Ye I will do as much research as I can till im 18. Dont wanna start to late if thats the only thing that can save my frame (if it stans bad) bc ye as u say its not "bad" but def not good. But appricuate ur help u seem high iq
It won’t grow ur bones just do shoulders

Frame is something ur born with u can train shoulders if u want it to be a bit bigger

• +1