Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Mewton, ezio6 and 3 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Brother, are you Turkish? I remember you saying that are currently living in Turkiye, however, I am not sure if you said you are of "Turkish" origin (I am 50% Turkish!).

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Brother, are you Turkish? I remember you saying that are currently living in Turkiye, however, I am not sure if you said you are of "Turkish" origin (I am 50% Turkish!).
Nope I'm not turkish

• JFL
Half black half Jewish

Nice! Mogs me with my 50% Turkish, 25% Pakistani, and 25% Indian LTN self; my ethnicity is also why I am KHHV at 17 too. Truthfully, it never began for me.

• So Sad
Nice! Mogs me with my 50% Turkish, 25% Pakistani, and 25% Indian LTN self; my ethnicity is also why I am KHHV at 17 too. Truthfully, it never began for me.
Who you fooling son you full curry no Turkish would marry/breed with paki or indian person

He understands looksmaxing

Hair is life

Who you fooling son you full curry no Turkish would marry/bread with paki or indian person
Why would I "larp" as being this ethnic mix? I can show proof if needed.

Why would I "larp" as being this ethnic mix? I can show proof if needed.
Cuz turkish less subhuman and acceptable believe me you not only curry larping as half/fully Turkish or Arab I've seen

Cuz turkish less subhuman and acceptable believe me you not only curry larping as half/fully Turkish or Arab I've seen

?????

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa