.*my*.

Kess mah ess
May 2019
882EB0D0 D654 4E4A BAB2 A96BA04EDB56
CD56E178 C55D 4C90 A560 6B42E56B919F

Today:
24390625 722A 4B1C 8B54 C68513554060

CB2DFA45 D191 428E 858E 6509B49CA2CD

I think it’s pretty good for only 3% body fat change.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lorsss and Deleted member 7785
B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
B

• +1
Why is your pecs small in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7785
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7785
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, bugeye, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
B

• +1
Bump

• +1
B

• +1
Bump ngl

• +1
Bumperino

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
bumps me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, to_stop_da_cope, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Yeah since faggots won’t critique my progress
it's kinda gay to stare at another man's chest and analyze it so i think that means they're not faggots XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 11143, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
what is this

real solid gains, the height gain probably helped your bf% a bit, I think when you cut back down your bf%, that's when your results will shine more. Right now, you look like a 90s video game character in that second photo.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and .*my*.
real solid gains, the height gain probably helped your bf% a bit, I think when you cut back down your bf%, that's when your results will shine more. Right now, you look like a 90s video game character in that second photo.
BodyWhat fucked up my height, my height right now is like 6’2.5-6’3. I’m bulking until march, by then I’m going to be 6-10 pounds heavier, then I will cut to 8%.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and everydayfun
BodyWhat fucked up my height, my height right now is like 6’2.5-6’3. I’m bulking until march, by then I’m going to be 6-10 pounds heavier, then I will cut to 8%.

Just stick to it, 8% will be hard to maintain longterm, good luck

• +1
Just stick to it, 8% will be hard to maintain longterm, good luck
Thanks a lot. I’m naturally low body fat when I’m not bulking to be honest. This is sub 10% when I was 16 without me doing anything at all lol.

Attachments

• 9CAB00F9-E1DF-4B94-86B5-9747B4B7720B.png
    9CAB00F9-E1DF-4B94-86B5-9747B4B7720B.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
good but still @Ocelot is gay

• JFL
Thanks a lot. I’m naturally low body fat when I’m not bulking to be honest. This is sub 10% when I was 16 without me doing anything at all lol.

yeah i understand, i looked like this around that age too, i chalk it up to poor diet. What's funny is i've gained muscle where i've been close to Brad Pitt in fight club, but i've also taken years where i didn't work out and i'd land at a ecto/meso looking body like this:
Bfe1df02c050c2de3ee4f5bfb923b81e

So that might be you as well, if you get decent protein when you go through puberty you height max and build muscle naturally. My younger brother would be considered a meso and he just ate more than i did despite similar dna. So a lot of us are more mesomorph then we give ourselves credit for.

• +1
is the line above 1 foot? looks like you have a 26 inch bideltoid or something. I think it's wrong unless you have a giga huge frame? or I am reading it wrong

is the line above 1 foot? looks like you have a 26 inch bideltoid or something. I think it's wrong unless you have a giga huge frame? or I am reading it wrong
Yes I actually have a “giga huge frame”. My bideltoid is around 23”.

• Woah
Reactions: Hightwolf
yeah i understand, i looked like this around that age too, i chalk it up to poor diet. What's funny is i've gained muscle where i've been close to Brad Pitt in fight club, but i've also taken years where i didn't work out and i'd land at a ecto/meso looking body like this:
View attachment 886129

So that might be you as well, if you get decent protein when you go through puberty you height max and build muscle naturally. My younger brother would be considered a meso and he just ate more than i did despite similar dna. So a lot of us are more mesomorph then we give ourselves credit for.
If both people been lifting for years by looking at their physiques how can you tell if you are ecto meso or endo?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and everydayfun
If both people been lifting for years by looking at their physiques how can you tell if you are ecto meso or endo?

It can be hard to tell, a lot of people say these types are useless anyway. I feel like ectomorphs will likely be taller with smaller wrists if you strictly want to compare. Many people have features from two types.

Hqdefault

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
It can be hard to tell, a lot of people say these types are useless anyway. I feel like ectomorphs will likely be taller with smaller wrists if you strictly want to compare. Many people have features from two types.

View attachment 887249
Frank zane is a ecto-meso type I'd say

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun
Reminder I'd cut your throat for 2 inches of height

• JFL