Looking at alain delon makes me lose motivation to do anything

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Imagine you were him in his prime for a second.

Imagine every single interaction, with every single person, every single woman, every single angry cashier, every single teacher/professor, every single person on a street.

All those interactions would be good if you were alain delon.

Remember that girl that rejected you because "she wasn't ready for a relationship"? She wasn't ready for a relationship with you. If you were alain delon, you'd reject her, because your oneitis is probably a high-MTB.

I was supposed to study today but I can't force myself to do anything now. I just want to go to bed. Maybe I will dream about being alain delon in his prime.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
yep its jova

you have to work for 1/100th of what they have effortlessly

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
what was he like 5'9? would be invisible in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Lonenely sigma and ChadL1te
"Yeah bro bollywood is as good as hollywood"

Bollywood doesn't make gay musicals where a clown gets raped and his girl leaves him

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
yep its jova

you have to work for 1/100th of what they have effortlessly
I don't blame NEET men really. I still have hopes in surgerymaxxing but like, if that was gone, I'd just sleep and relax. No point in earning money or doing anything else really.

Its BEYOND ME how some men have soo much life energy in them. They probably aren't aware how much better their lives would be if they were chads

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
I don't blame NEET men really. I still have hopes in surgerymaxxing but like, if that was gone, I'd just sleep and relax. No point in earning money or doing anything else really.

Its BEYOND ME how some men have soo much life energy in them. They probably aren't aware how much better their lives would be if they were chads
Life begins at htn

That can be as simple as one surgery, even a really NT one like genio or rhino

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Lonenely sigma
He def was 5'9 there's a pic of him with sandals where he looks 5'9 or 5'10. This height is not enough anymore to be a Chad due to hypergamy. Nowadays you have to be 6'2 min with PSL God face.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
He def was 5'9 there's a pic of him with sandals where he looks 5'9 or 5'10.
Who fucking cares bro. 5'10 isn't all that but with that face he would have no problems. As a matter of fact, he would do better than 6'5 HTNs

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Who fucking cares bro. 5'10 isn't all that but with that face he would have no problems. As a matter of fact, he would do better than 6'5 HTNs
Cope
Women would rather fuck a 6'5 HTN than 5'10 Chad
The moment they see him IRL it's over

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Cope
Women would rather fuck a 6'5 HTN than 5'10 Chad
The moment they see him IRL it's over
Whatever you say bro. I know which one I would pick regardless.

Imagine being with a woman who is repulsed by your face, and is with you because you have long legs.

Life begins at htn

That can be as simple as one surgery, even a really NT one like genio or rhino
Fillers are probably the most NT and effective procedure to ascend to HTN+ with (albeit it comes with its own issues, like being temporary, fairly easy to get botched with, possible migration, etc..)

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Fillers are probably the most NT and effective procedure to ascend to HTN+ with (albeit it comes with its own issues, like being temporary, fairly easy to get botched with, possible migration, etc..)
U just have tk get your filler redone a couple times a year and it can be pretty permanent

U just have tk get your filler redone a couple times a year and it can be pretty permanent
It will permanently stay in your face but not in the same place

Why would you wanna be that manlet
Face >>> everything else.

Height is always the same regardless. You won't have to worry about whether that girl just saw you under the perfect lighting or whether she truly likes you - since you look good under every lighting, and your height is always the same