Looking at my old childhood photos is suicidefuel.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
If you saw me from the ages of 3 to 6 you would have thought I would've grown to look like this.....
5c23c223616ed0c29eeb00ca15229416.jpg

But instead I look like this.......FUCK this gay earth. Not even bleachmaxxing is working
1543818853798-png.6902

(Not actually me by the way. Just what I would look like if my hair loss progresses)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Vitruvian, cutecel and 2 others
Not suifuel. I have the same situation

Its hope for what we can regain brother

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
isnt that the same guy

Yea my jawline was v shaped growing up looking at all my yearbook pictutres....BUT I think having a v shaped jawline in your developmental years is feminine IIRC , should be round and wide to be masc...so fucking weird but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
its the opposite for me, I looked like a subhuman when I was a kid up until 18 actually, after that my face changed drastically for the better

well nearly every child is gl so there is no point

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Yea my jawline was v shaped growing up looking at all my yearbook pictutres....BUT I think having a v shaped jawline in your developmental years is feminine IIRC , should be round and wide to be masc...so fucking weird but whatever.
Same I had mad angularity ngl

well nearly every child is gl so there is no point
Then this means that development is literally the only issue and genetics are cope.

• +1
Then this means that development is literally the only issue and genetics are cope.
i would say 60 environment and 40 genetics.

speaking for me i had good bone mass in my face since childhood which carried into adulthood due to homecooked healthy food and playing sports most of the time..at least thats what i think

• +1
i would say 60 environment and 40 genetics.

speaking for me i had good bone mass in my face since childhood which carried into adulthood due to homecooked healthy food and playing sports most of the time..at least thats what i think
Makes perfect sense. Although I would disagree with 60/40. If development can destroy your genetics then this means it’s a lot more important than development.