looking at shows/movies with GL actors

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
is pure suicidefuel. constantly need to compare myself to them and realize that they only got that role because of their looks

look at jensen ackles for example

IMG 4992

IMG 4991

how can i cope not having a god tier side profile, norwood 0 hairline and a perfect nose and lips?

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and TechnoBoss
I don't judge male actors on looks i judge them on acting keep your cuck ass shut the fuck up you cuck

I don't judge male actors on looks i judge them on acting keep your cuck ass shut the fuck up you cuck
another greycel added to my ignore list. you guys are not wanted here gtfo nobody needs or likes you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung and TechnoBoss
Jensen Ackles would be sui-fuel regardless of his status as an actor. Genuinely looks amazing. Brutal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah:

Watching movies & shows & TikTok with random attractive people with your girlfriend is cuck behavior (better you 2 just watch anime / old cartoons / esports tournaments / comedy shows for exemple, where they all look subhuman & fat, where they all do jestermaxxing and at least laugh at them together).

Because you basically recognize that you have a shitty life, so you have nothing better to do with your free time than to see how people more attractive than you have a more fun and action-packed life than you, so you imagine yourself in their shoes (having a more attractive partner / living in a better country / being richer etc.) so you make your girlfriend more aware of the shitty life you offer her, so she's more likely to want to break up with you in the more distant future :feelshehe: :lul: