Looking back in the mirror it's clear why I am kisless virgin (23)who never got any girl attracted to him(HELP)

L

LusterToLow

Iron
I am very depressed.Aside from being fat like 40-50 pounds overweight,being 5'9 and half.
You may think being 5'9-5'10 isnt that tragic but noe imagine 5'9.5 and having huge head.
Realisticaly with huge head I am a 5'7 body with huge head.Being short is bad enough for not looking slender and looking small but imagine a body of a 5'10 guy with huge head.
On all of that I am balding and have big ears,wide hips.
I wont go into small details like bigger nose and smaller chin.
I also have a bad posture and slouch.

Losing weight was never a problem,I will get under 10% and build decent muscle mass.Just losing weight and being lean makes my face 100 times better,also fat on hips disapear although my hip bone is long,it's wider than waist(which is unusual for men) it's thanfully smaller than my shoulders and my waist is small when lean.I will build big shouldes increase latisimus dorsi and lower waist fat and make it smaller to get closer to that v shape.Just losing weight moves me from 0-5.

In case of hairloss I will devide my actions on short term and ling term.In short term,I will cut my hair shorter to make it less noticible.It's pretty noticible now because I have long hair.
In long term I will do the transplant.I came to hair cosmetic surgion 4 months ago wanting transplant,but he was fucking with me suggesting me PRP first,to see will it give results and pretending that it looks like it's getting better.Now,the next appointment is in the beggining of January and I will him then to do the hair transplant.
I need some treatment for acnes.
But the huge head on small height is what makes me depressed the most.
I need help on my posture,I always forget and slouch,it's the difference in my look nice and day when I am straight but I always forget to walk straight and naturally bend over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and ascension
I am very depressed.Aside from being fat like 40-50 pounds overweight,being 5'9 and half.
You may think being 5'9-5'10 isnt that tragic but noe imagine 5'9.5 and having huge head.
Realisticaly with huge head I am a 5'7 body with huge head.Being short is bad enough for not looking slender and looking small but imagine a body of a 5'10 guy with huge head.

Losing weight was never a problem,I will get under 10% and build decent muscle mass.Just losing weight and being lean makes my face 100 times better,also fat on hips disapear although my hip bone is long,it's wider than waist(which is unusual for men) it's thanfully smaller than my shoulders and my waist is small when lean.I will build big shouldes increase latisimus dorsi and lower waist fat and make it smaller to get closer to that v shape.Just losing weight moves me from 0-5.

In case of hairloss I will devide my actions on short term and ling term.In short term,I will cut my hair shorter to make it less noticible.It's pretty noticible now because I have long hair.
In long term I will do the transplant.I came to hair cosmetic surgion 4 months ago wanting transplant,but he was fucking with me suggesting me PRP first,to see will it give results and pretending that it looks like it's getting better.Now,the next appointment is in the beggining of January and I will him then to do the hair transplant.
I need help on my posture,I always forget and slouch,it's the difference in my look nice and day when I am straight but I always forget to walk straight and naturally bend over.
Useless thread. Where's your FACE? Where is it? We need to see ur FACE. Is it really over? How can we know? Show us your FACE. FACE, FACE, FACE, FACE, FACE, FACE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Frankiks2, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 10 others
Issss ovaaaaaaa
Try psych wardmaxxing like @height and maybe you can mate with one of the foid therapists there.

Useless thread. Where's your FACE? Where is it? We need to see ur FACE. Is it really over? How can we know? Show us your FACE. FACE, FACE, FACE, FACE, FACE, FACE.
If I show my face on incel forum to the world it will be over anyway

• +1
Reactions: ascension
.Aside from being fat like 40-50 pounds overweight
Love Jones Shut Up GIF by Bounce

big skull is a good thing even if short. masculine feature dont matter what anyone says about "heroic" stature. big head is always good for man

big skull is a good thing even if short. masculine feature dont matter what anyone says about "heroic" stature. big head is always good for man
whats your head circumference?

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow

Damn I'm very similar to you, I have big ears, big nose and small chin. I have to beardfraud to cover up my chin.

I also have terrible posture. I have anterior pelvic tilt and sloping shoulders (because of low confidence)

I like that you're taking steps to looksmax, I wish you the best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: LusterToLow
Only if you have the frame to back it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back