Looking bad in selfies ISNT COPE

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Muh lense distortion is a very real thing, it just only effects certain people including myself who are accursed with the second worst falio aot known as the long mid face

If you have a long mid face the camera legit makes your skull look that much longer and more narrow and especially for myself it’s horrible if you have a tall skull. Mirrors are always more accurate, and yeah chad always looks good in photos because Chad doesn’t have a disproportionate mid face and skull. It’s pretty simple

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Bitchwhipper2, wsada and 6 others
stop coping bro:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
I look bad in mirrors too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and ChadL1te
It's both is and isn't cope. There is distortion. If you're ugly, you're uglier in camera. How I see myself in mirrors is how I look. dgaf tbh

• +1
It's both is and isn't cope. There is distortion. If you're ugly, you're uglier in camera. How I see myself in mirrors is how I look. dgaf tbh
Agreed, can be used as a cope but for some reason many greys think it’s some made up thing

People who say that lens distortion is a coping mechanism don’t understand hardware limitations.

They just use a nonsensical anecdote to prove a point (but chad doesn’t suffer from this).

• +1
my oneitis looked the same in self as in real life so this thread is invalid. take the oneitispill

• JFL
Phone camera can't come close to your eye. I trust my eye more than some piece of glass and plastic.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ChadL1te
As a fellow narrow face cuck, I can confirm

• +1
You have to zoom in a bit when you’re in selfie mode , if your a tallskullcel you never take front photos close to ur face . Hold the camera a few feet away and zoom in about 20%

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
You have to zoom in a bit when you’re in selfie mode , if your a tallskullcel you never take front photos close to ur face . Hold the camera a few feet away and zoom in about 20%
I take photos close to my face as a tall skullcel and some find it clapped some find it majestic. Candid mogs by far or the zoom method

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and edodalic29
I take photos close to my face as a tall skullcel and some find it clapped some find it majestic. Candid mogs by far or the zoom method
Do you take mirror pics ? Those make my face look compact af

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ChadL1te
stop coping bro:lul:
Chads+ have this problem too, for example pattinson, he looks bad in most pics, he looks many times better in motion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and virgin
Chads+ have this problem too, for example pattinson, he looks bad in most pics, he looks many times better in motion
Elias de god is what his name should have been

Inverted mirror is the only not cope

• +1
I look normal in pictures despite slightly long mid-face and long ass head.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and ChadL1te
Inverted mirror is the only not cope
Yeah but even then mirror isn’t cope because typically people see 3/4 in IRL interactions

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'm a decrepit oldcel, son.
We’ve all seen your eye photo and jaw. You aren’t fooling anyone. Don’t make me feel worse :feelswah:

Yeah but even then mirror isn’t cope because typically people see 3/4 in IRL interactions
Inverted mirror 3/4 is better than mirror 3/4. We are too used up to our faces

• +1
We’ve all seen your eye photo and jaw. You aren’t fooling anyone. Don’t make me feel worse :feelswah:
I'm actually a 50 year old indian man from the slums of dharavi

• +1
Inverted mirror 3/4 is better than mirror 3/4. We are too used up to our faces
Ye true inverted is more accurate than regular mirror but it’s going to be more jarring for us to look at 3/4 than ppl who are in your life imo

Even if a person looks bad, it isn’t what you look irl. Something like a mirror is an accurate representation of what you really look like compared to photos

• +1