Looking chadder by the day.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I've already ascended from MTN to HTN in the past year. At this pace i'll be chadlite by 20.

It's all mainly healthmaxxing + maxilla and jaw remodeling through alveolar displacement (forward clenching).

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15854 and 5 others
Elab on clenching

Elab on clenching
I do forward clenching - i clench my teeth and push my jaw forward. The force is very big and the bones quite malleable - especially the alveola (lower maxilla and upper mandible). It already un-recessed my mandible a bit and resulted in a bit of CCW rotation. It hurts like a motherfucker but i'll keep doing it until i'm completely unrecessed. I still have an anegonial notch though and idk how to cure that.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and pneumocystosis
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Do your tinder results tell you this

546CF56B 704C 41BA 81C8 E4C7D133E2B6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 22775, treveo and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Deleted member 23228
What is this chadder ? I no understand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Erik-Jón
I've already ascended from MTN to HTN in the past year. At this pace i'll be chadlite by 20.

It's all mainly healthmaxxing + maxilla and jaw remodeling through alveolar displacement (forward clenchint gotta take a while I would imagine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221114-145456_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-145456_Tinder.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221114-145439_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-145439_Tinder.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221114-145434_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-145434_Tinder.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
No hollow cheeks no life

@Blackgymmax wont let me reply but good pics tbh, NT BBC maxxed
do you get sexual first messages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax wont let me reply but good pics tbh, NT BBC maxxed
do you get sexual first messages
Occasionally but its usually the thirsty heyyyy or whatever

Pretty boy @Blackgymmax looks white tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I do forward clenching - i clench my teeth and push my jaw forward. The force is very big and the bones quite malleable - especially the alveola (lower maxilla and upper mandible). It already un-recessed my mandible a bit and resulted in a bit of CCW rotation. It hurts like a motherfucker but i'll keep doing it until i'm completely unrecessed. I still have an anegonial notch though and idk how to cure that.
For how long do you do it a day ? And do you feel pressure on your maxilla while doing it ?

Wouldn't it be smarter / more effective to do it using a mouthguard?

Do you mind to show a demo video? Are there risks of TMJ?

im doing this shit for years i got clenching + jutting but it didnt fix anything

For how long do you do it a day ? And do you feel pressure on your maxilla while doing it ?
Permanently except for night/eating and such.
Wouldn't it be smarter / more effective to do it using a mouthguard?
It would displace your teeth in an unnatural way + can't be done permanently + xenoestrogens.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
im doing this shit for years i got clenching + jutting but it didnt fix anything
Jutting is useles and clenching alone too. There has to be a forward component.

Do your teeth hurt when you do it? Likely not, if you're not seeng results. If there's movement the nerves get stretched and it hurts really bad. You need to apply actual force to see results.

Clench with molars or incisors?
Jutting is useles and clenching alone too. There has to be a forward component.

Do your teeth hurt when you do it? Likely not, if you're not seeng results. If there's movement the nerves get stretched and it hurts really bad. You need to apply actual force to see results.

did you get this idea from me lol? tbh idk about it now as i think it negatively impacts tooth extrusion. do it wish a mouthguard also as youll wear down teeth and brusxismmaxx, tooth height is important and not much talk bout that

did you get this idea from me lol? tbh idk about it now as i think it negatively impacts tooth extrusion. do it wish a mouthguard also as youll wear down teeth and brusxismmaxx, tooth height is important and not much talk bout that
I got it from indigenous swiss and then stole the term from someone on here (maybe you).

• +1
I got it from indigenous swiss and then stole the term from someone on here (maybe you).
ah i see, is swiss back? thought he got deleted lol

• +1