looking for advice on look maxxing(would perfer surgical and medical advices more )

D

Deleted member 23309

Iron
hi, I am 24 years old ,5 feet 2.
I currently have been gym maxxing for 5 months but unable to see any huge progress due to the fact having low testosterone and many other health related issues (will have to go back to hospital for further diagnosis and treatment),
my personal trainer doesn't recommend me neck training with the doubt of its dangerousness for possible injuries (although I got many replies that I should do it to look more manly).
I already went to an orthodontist but i need to wait for my final analysis for my dental treatment within a few days, which means i will have to go to another consultation to find out. (If you have any possible questions, you think that i should ask the orthodontist.would be very glad if you write it down for me)
But I deeply think maybe just regular orthodontist won't solve my problems, that i may need to visit a maxillofacial surgeon for consultation to treatment my facial asymmetry (forgot to mention this is also the reason why i have visited the orthodontist)
what kind of question do you think i should ask from the surgeon?
Besides what i wrote above ,i apologize for having shitty writing skills, but would definitely like to hear your thoughts and advice.
thank you.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 7.20.30 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 7.20.30 PM (1).jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 7.20.29 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 7.20.29 PM (1).jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 7.20.30 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 7.20.30 PM.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirreljak and khvirgin
Is that you CHO?

Only Islam and the deen will save you. This earthly life is not going to benefit you just give up

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, lasthope and Deleted member 16515
That mustache isn't helping you.

im 5'5 in highschool at 16 years old in a short ass country
I can't begin to imagine 5'2 as a fully grown adult (possibly in the west?)

Are you considering any surgeries right now?

Get a buzzcut, loose the stacked, gymmaxx, skincare, get better style, wear lifts

I currently have been gym maxxing for 5 months but unable to see any huge progress due to the fact having low testosterone and many other health related issues (will have to go back to hospital for further diagnosis and treatment),
my personal trainer doesn't recommend me neck training with the doubt of its dangerousness for possible injuries (although I got many replies that I should do it to look more manly).
I already went to an orthodontist but i need to wait for my final analysis for my dental treatment within a few days, which means i will have to go to another consultation to find out. (If you have any possible questions, you think that i should ask the orthodontist.would be very glad if you write it down for me)
But I deeply think maybe just regular orthodontist won't solve my problems, that i may need to visit a maxillofacial surgeon for consultation to treatment my facial asymmetry (forgot to mention this is also the reason why i have visited the orthodontist)
Besides what i wrote above ,i apologize for having shitty writing skills, but would definitely like to hear your thoughts and advice.
thank you.
1. lose the glasses, get eye contacts
2. protruding mouth so get something to fix that
3. rhinoplasty to fix wide nose
4. shave that mustache
5. hope on minoxidl for hair growth on your head.
6. look into LL surgery to become taller, or wear elevator shoes.
5. canola oil or something that can help darken your eyebrows. Fermented rice water can also help increase the hair growth on your eyebrows.

1. lose the glasses, get eye contacts
2. protruding mouth so get something to fix that
3. rhinoplasty to fix wide nose
4. shave that mustache
5. hope on minoxidl for hair growth on your head.
6. look into LL surgery to become taller, or wear elevator shoes.
5. canola oil or something that can help darken your eyebrows. Fermented rice water can also help increase the hair growth on your eyebrows.
If he gets LL he will literally be 5'5
from turbomanlet to slightly taller turbomanlet

If he gets LL he will literally be 5'5
from turbomanlet to slightly taller turbomanlet
+ add 2-3inch elevator shoes and he will be 5'7-5'8
from taller turbomanlet to manlet

thank you.
I know you from r/truerateme....i couldnt tell you than my real oppinion as trusted rater because i would be banned but just give it up,dont bother with anything,your height is death sentence

I know you from r/truerateme....i couldnt tell you than my real oppinion as trusted rater because i would be banned but just give it up,dont bother with anything,your height is death sentence
is it all just about my height ?

looksmaxxing is pretty logical tbh

awful cards you got dealt with ngl op, but there's room for improvements.

• get rid of glasses, wear contacts
  • get rid of pedo mustache, grow hair out
  • put on some muscle, should be incredibily easy considering your height. you're not seeing progress because you're not putting enough stress on the muscle. last reps should be difficult, especially last set

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Get a buzzcut, loose the stacked, gymmaxx, skincare, get better style, wear lifts
A buzzcut? Nigga are you stupid? He needs
awful cards you got dealt with ngl op, but there's room for improvements.

• get rid of glasses, wear contacts
  • get rid of pedo mustache, grow hair out
  • put on some muscle, should be incredibily easy considering your height. you're not seeing progress because you're not putting enough stress on the muscle. last reps should be difficult, especially last set
At 5’2 I don’t think that’ll help him.

If he was 5’6 or at least 5’7

shut the fuck up cunt, this nigga is asking to get raped if he gets long hair
You low iq mutt, he needs long hair to look better.

He looks weird with a buzzcut

You low iq mutt, he needs long hair to look better.

He looks weird with a buzzcut
be quiet mumbai dog

hes literally gonna be the next raterater if he takes your shit advice

• Ugh..
be quiet mumbai dog

hes literally gonna be the next raterater if he takes your shit advice
Nigga shutcho fried chicken water melon fatass nigger monkey baboon ballsack head ass up.

Long hair mogs short hair

Nigga shutcho fried chicken water melon fatass nigger monkey baboon ballsack head ass up.

Long hair mogs short hair
Your a newbie, you don't know shit!

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Ask anyone on this forum dawg.

Also I’m ranked master. Show some respect
Blah blah blah, long hair this nigga finna get cornered and raped by some sumo faggot

• Ugh..
My recommendation right now is don't go back to the orthodontist and leave your coach as they are both bluepilled ASF :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and don't know shit, instead I think you need to:
  • As you already heard, you need to train your neck (you look like a pencil), as this will not only make you more masculine and attractive, but it will significantly improve your lower-third (which sucks btw) and also deepen your voice (which I can assume it's very sharp).
  • Remove your glasses, since they are a death sentence. Thicken and increase the density and color of your eyebrows.
  • Wide your mouth with appliances (it's narrow asf)
  • Get a genio and you may need Bimax + CCWr as well.
You are currently an LTN and maybe a weak-MTN according to your pheno, but you have 0 SMV actually. If you do everything I tell you you could ascend to HTN without problems and then you could consider intensive procedures like LL and using Shoe-lifts to fraud being 5ft7 or you could consider Relaxin, also if you want to increase your frame you will need to lengthen your collarbone. You are already "old", so you could consider the use of roids and you will most likely come out with low T-levels, which will force you to undergo TRT.

Another @Xangsane Alt
It’s getting old

actually a haircut like this would work great on you bro you still have a perfect hairline

Eboy haircut for Asian men guys zimbarbershop 1024x1024

My recommendation right now is don't go back to the orthodontist and leave your coach as they are both bluepilled ASF :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and don't know shit, instead I think you need to:
  • As you already heard, you need to train your neck (you look like a pencil), as this will not only make you more masculine and attractive, but it will significantly improve your lower-third (which sucks btw) and also deepen your voice (which I can assume it's very sharp).
  • Remove your glasses, since they are a death sentence. Thicken and increase the density and color of your eyebrows.
  • Wide your mouth with appliances (it's narrow asf)
  • Get a genio and you may need Bimax + CCWr as well.
You are currently an LTN and maybe a weak-MTN according to your pheno, but you have 0 SMV actually. If you do everything I tell you you could ascend to HTN without problems and then you could consider intensive procedures like LL and using Shoe-lifts to fraud being 5ft7 or you could consider Relaxin, also if you want to increase your frame you will need to lengthen your collarbone. You are already "old", so you could consider the use of roids and you will most likely come out with low T-levels, which will force you to undergo TRT.
what is LNT,MTN, HTN ,Bimax and CCWr? sorry i am very new here,i have no idea what these even mean.