Looking for GENUINE advice on what procedures 'could' possibly 'fix' my face. [M29]

Richard Fitzwell

Richard Fitzwell

Bronze
Hi-

New here and first post.
I am looking for actual advice on what, if any procedures could make me look better.

I get that this is the internet but could you save the whole 'ugly insults, ive heard it all before and come here for actual advice cause I want to try and improve on my facial affliction.

Up until 25 or so I was literally practically oblivious as to what was considered good looking or what features looked good as a male (I could obviously tell when someone looked bad but apart from that I had little to no idea)
I have spent most of my life with almost no self awareness regarding appearance, but have been looking into what makes someone generally considered attractive for awhile but am still not very good at being able to judge exactly what things could improve a face or make it look better

I used to think i would need a full head transplant to look better but I have seen some other peoples 'transformations' and improvements and noticed sometimes only a few subtle changes can make a drastic difference,

I figured since alot of you here obsess over appearance and spend enough time looking into procedures and what makes someone look good someone might be able to tell me of any surgeries etc that could make me look at least like an average normal person or good enough to receive a positive reaction and from people

I have added a video in daylight that shows all angles basically because photos are hard to judge (however i didnt wash my facewash off in it as it was a spir of the moment thing)

And i took a bunch of unflattering photos at nighttime in relatively bad light with my front camera .

I am looking at getting a chin implant and fillers for my jaw and my hair fixed, can you tell me if any of the following would be suited to me

Jaw filler for square and angled look and width
chin implant for weak recessed chin
cheekbone implants or filler
under eye filler or implants
rhinoplasty to combat my fathers inhereted jungle nose
Bsso --- I think i have bad forward growth from the eyes down
lefort---

Could any of these make much of an impact? Or would correcting certain bones still not do that much as I would still have bad 'facial harmony'
I have a long midface
Im going to also use creams etc to cover my bad skin and get some teeth fixed and whitened

Attachments

• llopUntitled (2).mp4
    9.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
Ur mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Bustdown, x5oCrackL0rd-099 and 9 others
Hi-

New here and first post.
I am looking for actual advice on what, if any procedures could make me look better.

I get that this is the internet but could you save the whole 'ugly insults, ive heard it all before and come here for actual advice cause I want to try and improve on my facial affliction.

Up until 25 or so I was literally practically oblivious as to what was considered good looking or what features looked good as a male (I could obviously tell when someone looked bad but apart from that I had little to no idea)
I have spent most of my life with almost no self awareness regarding appearance, but have been looking into what makes someone generally considered attractive for awhile but am still not very good at being able to judge exactly what things could improve a face or make it look better

I used to think i would need a full head transplant to look better but I have seen some other peoples 'transformations' and improvements and noticed sometimes only a few subtle changes can make a drastic difference,

I figured since alot of you here obsess over appearance and spend enough time looking into procedures and what makes someone look good someone might be able to tell me of any surgeries etc that could make me look at least like an average normal person or good enough to receive a positive reaction and from people

I have added a video in daylight that shows all angles basically because photos are hard to judge (however i didnt wash my facewash off in it as it was a spir of the moment thing)

And i took a bunch of unflattering photos at nighttime in relatively bad light with my front camera .

I am looking at getting a chin implant and fillers for my jaw and my hair fixed, can you tell me if any of the following would be suited to me

lefort---

Could any of these make much of an impact? Or would correcting certain bones still not do that much as I would still have bad 'facial harmony'
I have a long midface
Im going to also use creams etc to cover my bad skin and get some teeth fixed and whitened

You look fine basic softmaxxing is good enough for you I.e. hitting the gym , fashion etc.

If your life sucks it's not down to your looks it's other factors.

If you were ugly I would tell you but you are not .

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, EverythingMaxxer, PrisonMike and 6 others
Why tf do you post a video with cream on your face?!?
Leave this site, fix your mental state, shave the tiny small beard, get a better haircut. And if you really want to looksmax more, maybe get some fillers for a bit more sharpness and contour on your jaw,cheeks and chin.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You look fine basic softmaxxing is good enough for you I.e. hitting the gym , fashion etc.

If your life sucks it's not down to your looks it's other factors.

If you were ugly I would tell you but you are not .

Hi-

New here and first post.

lefort---

I have a long midface

You look good.

You're probably autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I wouldn't recommend any surgery for you, maybe only some filler for your nose to improve your profile.

I think you just have high standards. You are definitely not ugly.

others are right, you look good and sound mentally fucked.
your chin is fine it's not recessed, you have good bone structure.
Your main issue is asymmetry which I don't think surgery is good at correcting but I don't know much about surgery tbh
fix and whiten your teeth if they actually need it but don't go any further
If after one post everyones calling you autistic then you probably are, work on your mental state and it will yield far better results than any surgery could.

You look good op, first and last time that i will say this on looksmax forums, but unironically you just need to learn some game.

You have a retracted columella
Columella-anatomy-Dr-Roth.jpg

To fix it you can get a columellar graft or fillers.

Also you nose tip is overprojected, that is what make your jaws look recessed, to fix it get a rhinoplasty.

Your chin, jaw and cheekbones are fine.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Darkstrand
just a rhino, everything else is fine and youre delusional

you're delusional

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: neverchadlite, traveler, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
fix those wrinkles on ur glabella and ur fine jfl

All you realistically need is a rhino. A wider mouth and buccal fat removal for hollow cheeks could benefit you tho
Thats all
Your bone structure is perfectly fine
Oh and shave that beard and maybe grow your hair more

• +1
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell
Ur mentally ill

Now that's just cruel man.... I'm only a little crazy.. who isn't these days.. I'm a product of societies times. LOL!
but in all seriousness
I came here to seek genuine advice on what could improve my facial appearance. My mental state is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
Now that's just cruel man.... I'm only a little crazy.. who isn't these days.. I'm a product of societies times. LOL!
but in all seriousness
I came here to seek genuine advice on what could improve my facial appearance. My mental state is irrelevant
No shut up, you're mentally ill. You look good. You think you have a long midface but if you saw mine you'd run away in fear. You can easily get a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Bewusst
Chad front but incel side profile. You should fix your ears too if possible.

Why tf do you post a video with cream on your face?!?
Leave this site, fix your mental state, shave the tiny small beard, get a better haircut. And if you really want to looksmax more, maybe get some fillers for a bit more sharpness and contour on your jaw,cheeks and chin.
it's just stubble.. I havnt bothered shaving due to corona isolation. What's wrong with my mental state? I just left the cream on because it was just an impulse thing to take the video at the time. I usually get redness after i scrub my face so figured itd be better how it was. I didnt really think at the time
You look good.

You're probably autistic.

And you can tell that by my appearance? I'm not autistic at all that I know of. I don't know alot about autism but I think they act stranglely or don't know how to interact or something, like have a learning disability.. Either way I don't think I am but for all i know..

Wait.. you suggest autism because I want to improve my appearance? Well I don't pass the required threshold level society has because I get treated badly by everybody
I wouldn't recommend any surgery for you, maybe only some filler for your nose to improve your profile.

I think you just have high standards. You are definitely not ugly.

Thanks then... Standards of myself? I have to because I know how the reverse halo effect (looking bad) can negatively impact your daily interactions and quality of life
others are right, you look good and sound mentally fucked.
your chin is fine it's not recessed, you have good bone structure.
Your main issue is asymmetry which I don't think surgery is good at correcting but I don't know much about surgery tbh
fix and whiten your teeth if they actually need it but don't go any further
If after one post everyones calling you autistic then you probably are, work on your mental state and it will yield far better results than any surgery could.
Why would someone call me autistic and say I'm mental for posting on a looks based forum about wanting to improve my appearance.
You did see the video right....
If I looked 'good' then I wouldn't of been avoided by people for years like a fucking plague carrier. Bottom line is if you look good, people are nice to you, it opens doors, it doesn't close them.
They say good looks only gives you a foot in the door, if you look bad there's no door to begin with.

Thanks for the positivity though... I just find it hard to believe i don't need drastic changes after all my years of bad experiences
Chad front but incel side profile. You should fix your ears too if possible.
lol whats wrong with my ears.... Can you say whats wrong with my side? Cause i look like a fucking beta soyboy/wimp skull.
Is it the lack of forward growth or messed up chin.... the alien shape head?
You look good op, first and last time that i will say this on looksmax forums, but unironically you just need to learn some game.
Is that a joke... What you mean by game....? Sounds like a ''bluepill'' response. ''Just be confident bro''
You have a retracted columella
Columella-anatomy-Dr-Roth.jpg

To fix it you can get a columellar graft or fillers.

Also you nose tip is overprojected, that is what make your jaws look recessed, to fix it get a rhinoplasty.

Your chin, jaw and cheekbones are fine.

thanks..
Is this noticeable from the front, sideways or both? I'l look into that
you're delusional
About what ?
fix those wrinkles on ur glabella and ur fine jfl
is that possible? It comes from a lifetime of frowning, same with forehead
No shut up, you're mentally ill. You look good. You think you have a long midface but if you saw mine you'd run away in fear. You can easily get a girl
I suspected I did, I wasn't sure. I thought it could of been more compact- ( cause of long nose)
Well if that's the case then i'm sorry to hear that.

LOL, Not at all.. I gave up on them. Figured I just didn't have the required prerequisites for attraction.

Last edited:
you need nose fixed that's the biggest problem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: neverchadlite, traveler and TechnoBoss
JFL at autists calling other people autist.

Hi-

New here and first post.

lefort---

I have a long midface

How tall are you?
You doesnt look bad bro, try softmaxxing first.

Also are you still a virgin

JFL at autists calling other people autist.

How tall are you?
You doesnt look bad bro, try softmaxxing first.

Also are you still a virgin

183 cm in shoes, I'm going to get some big ass lifts someday soon...
Thanks. I was packing weight on before corona now i've been starving... Lost about 10 kgs or so
When I can get my weight up again I'm going to start eating better and going back to gym serious-ish so at least my body will be a bit more more formidable

Straight in with the heavy question huh... Yeah pretty much, Never done that.
you need nose fixed that's the biggest problem
It's on my to do list... Was long before I started looking at other things... I blame my great grandad generations back for that one

Is this noticeable from the front, sideways or both?
Both, the retracted columella makes your philtrum look longer than what it actually is.

But you look good anyway, if you struggle with women it is not because of your looks, i can assure you that.

drop down bf tbh you have good bones you'll look great

• +1
Reactions: Richard Fitzwell
Both, the retracted columella makes your philtrum look longer than what it actually is.

But you look good anyway, if you struggle with women it is not because of your looks, i can assure you that.
Yes it was because i never got matches on apps, responses on IG or FB and am invisible in bars and pubs. Females wont even make eye contact.
I gave up on that shit. I just want to improve in general so I look better and have better interactions when i have to talk to people or jobs etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Yes it was because i never got matches on apps, responses on IG or FB and am invisible in bars and pubs. Females wont even make eye contact.
I gave up on that shit. I just want to improve in general so I look better and have better interactions when i have to talk to people or jobs etc
how tall are you?

What you need to fix :
Skin fold on the nasion area
You need a rhinoplasty, your nose looks big from the side
A mouth widening procedure
You have large ears, a reduction
The rest is softmaxing

What you need to fix :
Skin fold on the nasion area
You need a rhinoplasty, your nose looks big from the side
A mouth widening procedure
You have large ears, a reduction
The rest is softmaxing
always thought this
height isn't your problem then try to get to 12% bf
I'l get onto that when I start eating better and get onto gym.
I dont think il be able to bulk up and be that lean though naturally. i wouldnt look good skinny at that bodyfat. i dont have a big frame. Il see how i look when i put on another 15 kg or so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
bruh ur bones are okay. maybe a wider chin could boost smw but cmon bro, look at ur shiit hair and beard, what rock do u live under.

what u need to do is go through the archives and read everything religiously

I am in a quarantine at the moment... I stay up all night and sleep like a vampire... I havnt left the house for nothing but to get groceries in 3 weeks... So I havn't really bothered shaving. Yeah I was planning on getting something done with my chin.
My hair is thinning and has always looked bad sInce it was short. I can't help having bad hair, although In those pics it wasnt washed in a week or so. I'm going to get a transplant to have better hair someday

Your picture makes me fucking homicidal

I can tell you’re social inept OP and potentially a bit on the spectrum. You look good facially. If you haven’t been able to get girls up to this point, it’s because you don’t know how to function and interact with people properly. How have you done with girls and making friends in your life?

All I would suggest as far as looksmaxxing is:

- Filler for that line between your brows
- Rhinoplasty because your nose overprojects
- Ear size reduction
- Tan and gymcel
- Better hairstyle because your current one is basement dweller tier

But again don’t get it twisted. ^Those changes aren’t the reasons you wouldn’t be getting laid. They’re just improvements to your already good looks.

I can tell you’re social inept OP and potentially a bit on the spectrum. You look good facially. If you haven’t been able to get girls up to this point, it’s because you don’t know how to function and interact with people properly. How have you done with girls and making friends in your life?

All I would suggest as far as looksmaxxing is:

- Filler for that line between your brows
- Rhinoplasty because your nose overprojects
- Ear size reduction
- Tan and gymcel
- Better hairstyle because your current one is basement dweller tier

But again don’t get it twisted. ^Those changes aren’t the reasons you wouldn’t be getting laid. They’re just improvements to your already good looks.
I naturally have bad hair.
You think you can tell im some autistic because i made this post, but I made this post because I wanted to look good enough for people to treat me better.

In terms of females it is absolutely my appearance that stops me. You cant claim females are psychic and can tell personality throguh pictures when most guys these days, all but the best looking struggle hard.
Im just going to say how it is.

If you look good, they would make eye contact with you, talk to you or show interest in pubs/bars or get togethers with friends
you can say that for actual interactions if it was my actions but theres no interactions in the first place because they avoid even looking at me and wouldnt talk to me.

Bottom line is that if you look good, you get matches on apps, they would accept your friend requests or messages.
I got no luck on apps. no one accepting my friend requests and no replies on IG. it doesnt matter how bad your personality is if you look good you get matches,period. they dont care if you're possibly a horrible person and wouldn't know without talking to you anyway.
they arnt going to not match with you because they have a hunch youre not a good person. looks overrides that.
I have never had any luck on picture based things so i know they did not find me attractive.
Yet the chadfishing i did using douchey pics had a big success.

I still plan to try and improve the things I could, but its not for females as ive realized that i was determined from birth it wasnt going to happen. Some people are appealing and some arnt. I dont want to keep beating a dead horse. I tried for over 8 years to lose it and it didnt happen. I want to just do things in life that will make me happy that dont involve other people

Just do rhino and you’ll be fine

Hi-

New here and first post.

lefort---

I have a long midface

If you are above 5"9 then you are autistic

dude noone can tell my height in my damn photos. I'm not autistic i just cant get matches or any responses from them online

You look fine and objectively above average. Your looks aren't holding you back...

But OP there's something off about your demeanour in the way you type here and you can also sense it from your Tinder photos. You need to look NT (neurotypical) for dating sites. Use 1 flattering front-profile selfie, at least 1 photo with friends and maybe a photo of you doing an activity. Try to have at least 1 photo of you smiling...

I guarantee you I have a much lower match rate than you on Tinder and in retrospect part of it was because my first picture was an autistic selfie of me with a neutral expression. One of the only matches I got opened me with this lol:
Autist psler
So smiling is very important and appearing like you have friends.

I also think a big reason you might be doing badly is because of your age. Generally, 18 - 23yr old foids will not have their filters set to see men your age. The older women on Tinder tend to either be trannies, passport gold-digging thots looking for a ticket to the first world or used up sluts that have ridden the CC (cock carousel) countless times. Either fraud your age down to 23 or give up and focus on slaying in real life.

A final point- I'm worried you're the kind of guy that's unable to make the distinction between genuine advice, shitposting and the hyperboles posted here. There's some good advice on this forum but you shouldn't take everything here literally...

Your hair is shit, your face is fine imo

OP looks non approachable