Looking for legit Semax supplier

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I cant find any, other than science.bio but their stuff looks kinda scuffed. Does anyone have any legit sources that they have tried?

i can supply you with my semen ik you didnt ask but in case you do

• JFL
Reactions: ThomasJefferson and efidescontinuado
i can supply you with my semen ik you didnt ask but in case you do
why even respond. with such garbage, ontop of posting this random garbage you took the time to dm me?

Is your time really that meaningless? is your life really this worthless?
i know u can do better bro. come on

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: One Rep Max, Deleted member 49130, Dietsnasta and 5 others
I believe Brainlabz carries nootropics. If you don’t have any luck there, try Nootropicsdepot.

I cant find any, other than science.bio but their stuff looks kinda scuffed. Does anyone have any legit sources that they have tried?
UK-peptides

UK-peptides
yeah i saw that, thanks for the recommendation. im not from the UK so I wasn't going to get it, but ill check them out

yeah i saw that, thanks for the recommendation. im not from the UK so I wasn't going to get it, but ill check them out
They ship everywhere i think. I live in switzerland i get my orders in ~7-8days after payment.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar and Sondern
They ship everywhere i think. I live in switzerland i get my orders in ~7-8days after payment.
thanks bro! ill check it out

• +1
Reactions: kebab
damn im looking for the nasal spray they only have the regular form. thanks for the recommendation though

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab
idm shipping it to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sondern
say semax but without the MA😱

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN
Cosmic nootropics

• +1
Reactions: belisa14

Be sure to lay down for a minute or so during administration so it doesn't just go down your throat. If you follow the strict dosage instructions of about 3 drops per nostril per day they give you that bottle will dry up in less than a week

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Be sure to lay down for a minute or so during administration so it doesn't just go down your throat. If you follow the strict dosage instructions of about 3 drops per nostril per day they give you that bottle will dry up in less than a week
🤔what protocal do you recommend for optimal productivity and cognitive enchantment? I’m just trying it anyways and the price doesn’t really matter.

cosmicnootropic has pharmaceutical semax.

many people claim semax has a very muted effect on them, instead preferring to use na-semax or na-semax amidate though.