Looking for rating and suggestions (pics included)

C

Currycoder

Iron
My friend lives in India and wants to know his PSL rating out of 8.0 and which category he falls into(whether LTN/MTN/HTN/Chadlite). He is 21 years old but it doesn't affect him much, and he wants to remain clean shave.

He's also looking for:
1. Hairstyle suggestions that will be suitable based on his facial features (nothing with long hair)
2. Non-surgery softmaxxes that he can do to improve. Instead of focusing on improving his good features further, he wants suggestions on how to bring his below average features to at least average level.

Currently, the only thing he can come up with is neckmaxxing but he is new to looksmaxxing so wanted to seek advice here from you guys. And is there any non-surgery way for him to reach Chadlite in India?

Attachments

• 76oyzn.jpg
    76oyzn.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_5340~2.JPG
    DSC_5340~2.JPG
    999 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240518_175823.jpg
    IMG_20240518_175823.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 72978
My friend lives in India and wants to know his PSL rating out of 8.0 and which category he falls into(whether LTN/MTN/HTN/Chadlite). He is 21 years old but it doesn't affect him much, and he wants to remain clean shave.
bro we know it’s you :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, The Charon, F36 and 14 others
To me if this guy has a great personality he can fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Zeta, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
first of all he should sleepmax to get rid of the under eye bags. Second of all he has good facial development so he really doesn't need alot done there. Third of all the neckmaxxing is definitely a good idea will really asced him. Fourth of all he could thugmax, start working out and just really start looking like and indian thug. could ascend tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Currycoder
mtn in india

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, brucewayne78 and Autismcel
for india he is a chadlite but in the west he is an mtn

• Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jsp and brucewayne78
it's so over brotherman

you see an ok looking jaw and claim he’s a chadlite? No. Not even in india
yeah he is way above the average Indian, these org ratings don't make sense, everyindian gets called subhuman even for an indian this doesn't work.

• JFL
yeah he is way above the average Indian, these org ratings don't make sense, everyindian gets called subhuman even for an indian this doesn't work.
What do u rate me then ?
he isn't way above he has worst pheno more brutal than mine
He bone mogs me obviously

invisible to foids

@brucewayne78 your facial hair is that of a typical gross indian or paki so that is -2psl right there. without it you are mtn.

• Woah
@brucewayne78 your facial hair is that of a typical gross indian or paki so that is -2psl right there. without it you are mtn.
But the person op posted is no where near chadlite bhai

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker

He's also looking for:
1. Hairstyle suggestions that will be suitable based on his facial features (nothing with long hair)
2. Non-surgery softmaxxes that he can do to improve. Instead of focusing on improving his good features further, he wants suggestions on how to bring his below average features to at least average level.

Currently, the only thing he can come up with is neckmaxxing but he is new to looksmaxxing so wanted to seek advice here from you guys. And is there any non-surgery way for him to reach Chadlite in India?
Firstly, he is a high MTN. Secondly, he can can one of those following hairstyles.
IMG 0512

He can also focus on building muscles, losing face fat and body fat, groom mustache and eyebrows!

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
But the person op posted is no where near chadlite bhai
he is for Indians espicially in the first picture. his only real failo is lack of under eye supports, also he needs to try ncr to fix his facial assymetry.

• Love it
he is for Indians espicially in the first picture. his only real failo is lack of under eye supports, also he needs to try ncr to fix his facial assymetry.
@RAMU KAKA u need to see this

Grow your hair to neck length to become HTN

He's also looking for:

Ltn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back