Looking for the rapist I used to talk to on here.

noobs

noobs

Kraken
u/rapemedaddy74

This is a long shot. I used to talk to someone on here, and we moved our conversation to another app but something in my life came up and we lost contact. My old username was similar to this one. We talked a lot about our fantasies, as well as prison and what it’s like on the inside. If you’re the person I’m looking for, I’d really like to talk again so send me a message!

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElySioNs, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
u/rapemedaddy74

This is a long shot. I used to talk to someone on here, and we moved our conversation to another app but something in my life came up and we lost contact. My old username was similar to this one. We talked a lot about our fantasies, as well as prison and what it’s like on the inside. If you’re the person I’m looking for, I’d really like to talk again so send me a message!
holy shit nigger thought u were talking abt me since I experienced allat too, but a false accusation, charges and prison and still goin thru it but gl

• JFL
Reactions: noobs

holy shit nigger thought u were talking abt me since I experienced allat too, but a false accusation, charges and prison and still goin thru it but gl

u/rapemedaddy74

ITS ME BRO:soy:

• JFL
my fantasy is skinny white girl soles with long toes and orange yellowish tint

• +1
u/rapemedaddy74

Sweetie this person is manipulating you, stay away from him :soy: :soy:

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs