Looking for tips on improving facial symmetry

S

shan1

Iron
This is my face. I am currently working on cutting facial fat, however I want to fix any assymetries I may have. Let me know what they are, and what to do. Whether they be exercises, bonesmashing or whatever.

Also as far as fucked up patchy facial hair goes, that is Alopecia and I am taking meds to fix it.

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpeg
    IMG_0838.jpeg
    950.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    966.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, rrm_ss2 and NZb6Air
you look good bro, just get yourself a nice suit and lil workout

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
This is my face. I am currently working on cutting facial fat, however I want to fix any assymetries I may have. Let me know what they are, and what to do. Whether they be exercises, bonesmashing or whatever.

Also as far as fucked up patchy facial hair goes, that is Alopecia and I am taking meds to fix it.
eye, nose, cheekbones and chin asymmetries

you look good bro, just get yourself a nice suit and lil workout
I'm new here, I cannot tell if this is ironic or not. Physique and wardrobe are both things I am working on though. If this was not ironic, I do appreciate those words.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Read the BOTB instead of asking for a personalized Guide Silly little King Neptune

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgers
I'm new here, I cannot tell if this is ironic or not. Physique and wardrobe are both things I am working on though. If this was not ironic, I do appreciate those words.
He pities you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgers and NZb6Air
I think your problem here is you have no hair that can make a big difference in looks invest in a good wig or if u can grow your hair if not you are doomed but I think u can be someowhat decent with some hair and also skincare