Looking High Status And Rich

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
IMG 20220107 163419

Obviously being white, tall with an attractive & masculine face and body.

Then just wear a top suit or designer clothes and you appear high status

Western pheno & citizenship also contributes for instance being Swiss.

Scars, Roids, Tan, Tattoos, and Beards negatively affect perceived status

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16919, Deleted member, goldensoul and 5 others
Get you a man that can do both

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, MaxillaMaxing, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
always look low class du to 5'10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, RoundHouse, Deleted member and 2 others
Be prepared to spend a lot of money if you want to play the looking rich game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel and DivineBeing
I remember reading a thread in lookism that highlited some characteristics of a high class phenotype. I don't remember the details though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel
View attachment 1482348

Luckily Im white :D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14478
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and noodlelover
A Quick Primer on Branding

You are a product. Every product sells best when it can dominate a singular specific emotionally charged value proposition that appeals to a significant part of the population. There is no one size fit's all too branding.
cereal-aisle.jpg

First figure out your dating proposition. Something that will be emotionally appealing to some women. Are you going to take them on a spiritual journey? Are you all about nature and the rugged outdoors? Are you going to give them a taste of high class? Or maybe dangerous bad boy or peaceful romantic serenity.

Congruence between your outfit, your physical look, and the emotional journey you want to take them on is important. And remember their brains are influenced by media, film and romance movies, so they will pattern match you using those templates.

Figure out your dating proposition, refine it to make it more emotionally charged and congruent enough with your personality and your physical look. Do you have the look that could pull off the branding your going for? Your physical features and facial structure says a lot about your genetics, and emotional temperament. It also has to be a value proposition that will appeal to some hot women. And then start figuring out your clothes and accessories.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slothcel, Jokerman, wew.lad and 5 others
just be a rich white from the west bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and goldensoul
yeah thx i implemented that feedback since birth
shitty thread tbh. if someone has enough money to fake high status he would never end up posting in the butthole of the internet. you need to have at least some decent job or have rich parents to be able to successfully fake high status

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and noodlelover
shitty thread tbh. if someone has enough money to fake high status he would never end up posting in the butthole of the internet. you need to have at least some decent job or have rich parents to be able to successfully fake high status
yes im low status due to my 5'10 height

thx for remining me

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It's my goal tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I remember reading a thread in lookism that highlited some characteristics of a high class phenotype. I don't remember the details though
shit u know there is a thread like this

You are a product. Every product sells best when it can dominate a singular specific emotionally charged value proposition that appeals to a significant part of the population. There is no one size fit's all too branding.
cereal-aisle.jpg

First figure out your dating proposition. Something that will be emotionally appealing to some women. Are you going to take them on a spiritual journey? Are you all about nature and the rugged outdoors? Are you going to give them a taste of high class? Or maybe dangerous bad boy or peaceful romantic serenity.

Congruence between your outfit, your physical look, and the emotional journey you want to take them on is important. And remember their brains are influenced by media, film and romance movies, so they will pattern match you using those templates.

Figure out your dating proposition, refine it to make it more emotionally charged and congruent enough with your personality and your physical look. Do you have the look that could pull off the branding your going for? Your physical features and facial structure says a lot about your genetics, and emotional temperament. It also has to be a value proposition that will appeal to some hot women. And then start figuring out your clothes and accessories.
Great quality post
Having no true niche/identity has always fucked me over
People always say I look like I play particular sports but I don't live up to that stereotype personality wise so the girls that would be interested in me for that stereotype lose interest unless we are both drunk upon meeting which is how I got most of my non online slays

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and noodlelover
Great quality post
Having no true niche/identity has always fucked me over
People always say I look like I play particular sports but I don't live up to that stereotype personality wise so the girls that would be interested in me for that stereotype lose interest unless we are both drunk upon meeting which is how I got most of my non online slays
Sports identity can work for girls who like watching sports, if you want to watch football with her or go to games.

Hippy look works on druggies and party girls. I accidently dressed like this and got sucked into an interesting world :ROFLMAO:

But any identity, even emo look is better than none. I think, for many guys they may have to develop their personality to go with a specific brand, because computer programmer, or athiest is not a very appealing brand to women. "Personality" is only a set of habits, interests and conditioned responses that can all be changed gradually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slothcel, wew.lad and DivineBeing

cereal-aisle.jpg

giga high IQ could you give me a list of what it takes to be high class

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 1482348

Western pheno & citizenship also contributes for instance being Swiss.

White, clean shaven (or very short stubble), short-to-medium (not buzzed, not long) straight hair, suit, slender physique.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

cereal-aisle.jpg

This is honestly a really good post, you've eloquently expressed a lot of things I often muse over. Would you mind elaborating on this on a new thread? Would be a really interesting read, and would also be very useful if you included examples of a few "brands".

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer

cereal-aisle.jpg

This is actually legit.

Congruency to Phenotype. Certain products appeal to certain girls.

The hardest part is pinning down what looks best on your pheno.

I flip between High Class clean shaven lean to facial hair and jacked. Overall the Later probably has most appeal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
if you walk besides this princes you will automatically look high status and rich

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sports identity can work for girls who like watching sports, if you want to watch football with her or go to games.

Hippy look works on druggies and party girls. I accidently dressed like this and got sucked into an interesting world :ROFLMAO:

But any identity, even emo look is better than none. I think, for many guys they may have to develop their personality to go with a specific brand, because computer programmer, or athiest is not a very appealing brand to women. "Personality" is only a set of habits, interests and conditioned responses that can all be changed gradually.
This is really legit. As @BucketCrab suggested, you should elaborate on this in another thread. Really interesting stuff tbh

cereal-aisle.jpg

Fantastic advice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and subhuman incel