Looking into the Community

U

umnresearch

Iron
Hello everyone. I was hoping to interview some people to learn more about you and your community. If you are interested, message me on here or email me at clenchist@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chris

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 23848, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
guys who'll do this have 0 self-respect and had no intention in looksmaxxing in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
guys who'll do this have 0 self-respect and had no intention in looksmaxxing in the first place
I beg to differ. I think guys who are proud of themselves and know how to represent what they believe in will be happy to tell me about themselves.

yeah but who you are?
a journalist? An essayist?
I'm a student trying to find something interesting to write about.

edit: looksmaxxing is a new phenomena to me and I think it's interesting.

Then find something else, this isn't interesting and it has been done to death
I really do think it's interesting and havent't heard of it. I bet if I talk to you, I can prove to you why it's interesting.

Hello everyone. I was hoping to interview some people to learn more about you and your community. If you are interested, message me on here or email me at clenchist@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chris
>Clenchist
>Clench
>Gmail

It doesn't end in .edu or .ac.uk

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and Deleted member 17920
>Clenchist
>Clench
>Gmail

It doesn't end in .edu or .ac.uk
I will dm you my school email if you want it; I just don't want it to get cluttered so I'm using an alt. I'm studying digital rhetoric at the University of Minnesota.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I will dm you my school email if you want it; I just don't want it to get cluttered so I'm using an alt. I'm studying digital rhetoric at the University of Minnesota.
Yes please

Thanks!

Chris
Boyo stop coping with muhh Uni muhh degree and start saving up for bimax I bet you're ethnic as well. Truly over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Boyo stop coping with muhh Uni muhh degree and start saving up for bimax I bet you're ethnic as well. Truly over for you
need the degree to get the money to get the bimax innit