Looking older than you are

N

notafuckingincel

Iron
For those of you that actually have a good understanding of the face, what makes a man look a lot older than they actually are? I know masculine features play a significant part, but apart from that, what would make an early 20s man look like he’s in his 30s but still attractive, but way manlier? This is an example of my grandpa when he was in his early 20s. Does anyone know what this is? Thank you.
If you’re going to say shit like “it’s over” and “turbomanlet” or any other dumb fucking terminology that you guys use when discussing my grandpa, I’m not reading your comment.

Attachments

• CCB5C1B6-4D9E-446D-B658-F862081E805A.png
    CCB5C1B6-4D9E-446D-B658-F862081E805A.png
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • 8BB79955-8B93-414C-8873-7F230724BAFF.png
    8BB79955-8B93-414C-8873-7F230724BAFF.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • CA687B4A-CC6A-480B-8A5E-DFF368673A57.png
    CA687B4A-CC6A-480B-8A5E-DFF368673A57.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
For those of you that actually have a good understanding of the face, what makes a man look a lot older than they actually are? I know masculine features play a significant part, but apart from that, what would make an early 20s man look like he’s in his 30s but still attractive, but way manlier? This is an example of my grandpa when he was in his early 20s. Does anyone know what this is? Thank you.
If you’re going to say shit like “it’s over” and “turbomanlet” or any other dumb fucking terminology that you guys use when discussing my grandpa, I’m not reading your comment.
Probably genetics, environment (Chemicals and what not like if you smoke/drink at an early age) and stress(I mean if you look at people after they have went to war which is obviously a very stressful environment then you see usually they have aged significantly in just a few years).

I think the biggest thing like I said before is probably stress. If you live a very stressful lifestyle usually that cause collagen deterioration, greying of hair and even hair loss as well as many other things.

i mean he looks his age. he was probably gaunt making his face look older

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Nims
Probably genetics, environment (Chemicals and what not like if you smoke/drink at an early age) and stress(I mean if you look at people after they have went to war which is obviously a very stressful environment then you see usually they have aged significantly in just a few years).

I think the biggest thing like I said before is probably stress. If you live a very stressful lifestyle usually that cause collagen deterioration, greying of hair and even hair loss as well as many other things.
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Nims