Looking to fix my side profile

56and3psl

Silver
Hey, looking to fix my side profile and hopefully by doing that improve my front. My ratios are kind of messed up, and my harmony is off. I have very bad fat pads and noticeable wrinkles and folds very noticeable. I’m not sure what is causing it. What surgeries could help me?

Using my telepathy to imagine your side profile since no pics

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
IMG 8059
side profile used to be way better but HGH fucked my face and downgrew me badly. i have no under eye fat anymore, looks like it downswing from the midface growth and downwards growth. what could fix this

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
View attachment 2975920side profile used to be way better but HGH fucked my face and downgrew me badly. i have no under eye fat anymore, looks like it downswing from the midface growth and downwards growth. what could fix this
Its good for the most part tbf.

If you went down the surgical route then sure, doing bimax for mandible lenght and rhino for nose would ascend you but its good already.

Its good for the most part tbf.

If you went down the surgical route then sure, doing bimax for mandible lenght and rhino for nose would ascend you but its good already.
i think ill do Bimax and rhino and fat grafting for under eyes. bevause this used to be my side profile
IMG 8154

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back